Heregulin antibody is available 1 time from Fitzgerald labs
- CategoryPrimary Antibody
- Antibody SubtypePolyclonal Antibodies
- Area of researchCancer
- Type of ImmunogenHeregulin antibodies were raised in rabbit using a highly antigenic synthetic peptide from the EGF-like domain of human heregulin ..
- Raised inRabbit
- Cross ReactivityMouse
- Method of PurificationHeregulin antibody was purified by Protein A chromatography.
- Concentration~1.0 mg/ml
- Form & BufferPurified by protein A chromatography and Provided in 10 mM PBS, pH 7.4, with 0.2% BSA and 0.09% NaN3.
- StorageStore at 4 deg C.
- Shipping conditionsBlue Ice
- Tested forWB
- Usage RecommendationsWB: 5-10 ug/ml
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by fitzgerald they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameHeregulin antibody
- Alternative nameHeregulin (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
20R-HR004 | Heregulin antibodysize: 500 µg | 826.63 USD
- Catalog number20R-HR004
- Price826.63 USD
- Size500 µg
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedObservational study of gene-disease association, gene-environment interaction, and pharmacogenomic / toxicogenomic. (HuGE Navigator)describes a novel splice variant of the NRG4 gene, NRG4A2, which encodes a C-terminal region containing a predicted type I PDZ-binding peptidePharmacological inhibition of PI3K/Akt signaling reversed the anti-apoptotic effects of NRG4, confirming the role of this cascade in NRG4-induced cell survivalresults establish Nrg4 as a brown fat-enriched endocrine factor with therapeutic potential for the treatment of obesity-associated disorders, including type 2 diabetes and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD).
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene