Hepatitis B Clone Mouse Monoclonal antibody
Hepatitis B Clone Mouse Monoclonal antibody is available 3 times from Accurate-monoclonals labs
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibody
- DescriptionThis is a monoclonal antibody which is greatly purified and with high binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. If used correctly and according the protocol, this antibody will provide excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the tested and confirmed applications. Amongst the advantages of the monoclonal antibodies are: the fact that while the hybridoma takes a bit longer to be produced, once the line is ready there is virtually an endless supply of these antibodie throughout time with little to no variations in recognition sites of the antigen in different batches; in comparison to the polyclonal antibodies monoclonal antibodies are highly specific to a given epitope and can be used in applications where specific targeting is required.
- Storage and handlingGenerally, antibodies that are lyophilized can be transported at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius, for longer periods - at -20 . Antibodies in a liquid form can be shipped and stored for a short period of time at +4 degrees Celsius, for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol should be added and then the container has to be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryTo keep the quality and the affinity of the antibody cycles of freezing and thawing should be avoided. For antibodies in a liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts of the soultion could be captured on the cap or the walls of the container. Right before use you could briefly centrifuge the vial to collect all of the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by accurate-monoclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- Additional descriptionHepatitis a, b, c, d, e recombinant surface viral antigens to genotype 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 are used for antibody production to make diagnostic poly or monoclonal antibodies. Hepatitis is a disease of the liver characterized by the presence of inflammatory cells in the tissue of the organ. Hepatitis may occur without symptoms, but can lead to jaundice (a yellow discoloration of the skin, mucous membranes, and conjunctiva of the eyes), poor appetite, and fatigue. Depending on the cause, hepatitis can manifest either as an acute or as a chronic disease.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- TechniqueMouse monoclonal, Antibody, Mouse
- Hostmouse monoclonal
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
HYB197-01 | Hepatitis B, Clone: 197-01, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-size: 0.2mg | Place ask USD
YM6080 | Hepatitis B, Clone: HB3, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-size: 0.1mg | 2018.86 USD
YM6081 | Hepatitis B, Clone: HB5, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-size: 0.1mg | 714.31 USD