HEPARIN/HEPARAN SULFATE Antibody
HEPARIN/HEPARAN SULFATE Antibody is available 1 time from Aviva labs
- Recognized antigenHEPARIN/HEPARAN SULFATE
- Product typeAntibody
- Gene nameHEPARIN/HEPARAN SULFATE
- Long nameAntibody against HEPARIN/HEPARAN SULFATE
- StorageFor shorter time periods the HEPARIN/HEPARAN SULFATE Antibodies may be kept refrigerated at +4 degrees Celsius. For extended periods of time keep frozen at -20 °C. Avoid freezing and thawing the lysate repeatedly as these cycles will cause denaturation and/or disruption of the protein chains and peptide bonds of the HEPARIN/HEPARAN SULFATE Antibodies which might cause change or loss of the desired properties.
- TipsSmall amounts of the HEPARIN/HEPARAN SULFATE antibody may get entrapped on the walls or lid of the vial as a result of shaking during transportation or handling. Prior to use, cetrifuge the vial to ensure that all of its content is collected on the bottom. In order to avoid cycles of freezing and thawing we recommend to plan and prepare aliquots according to the experiment demand and defrost only the amount which wil be needed for immediate use.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by aviva they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameHEPARIN/HEPARAN SULFATE Antibody
- Alternative nameHEPARIN/HEPARAN SULFATE (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
OASA00791 | HEPARIN/HEPARAN SULFATE Antibodysize: one vial | 521.56 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
Endoglin, ancillaryTGF-beta receptor, Clone: P3D1, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-Human; IH/IB/IP/ELISA/flow