Heart Ventricle Lysate
8x Heart Ventricle Lysate found in proscience
- Lysate's originTissue
- Species of the lysateHuman
- Positive control inthe lysate is used as positive control in Western Blot
- PH and mediumHEPES pH 7.9, MgCl2, KCl, EDTA, Sucrose, Glycerol, Sodium deoxycholate, and NP-40.
- Keep atStore at 2-8 grades C for continuous use. For extended storage, freeze working aliquots at -70 grades C. Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Under proper storage conditions the shelf life is half a year from the date of receipt.
- CautionThis product is for research use only.
- Laboratory requirementsProducts are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. GENTAUR is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of GENTAUR materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures. Also, for further information on the biosafety classification of human etiologic agents, please consult the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Office of Health and Safety (www.cdc.gov/od/ohs).
- Animal originHuman
- Dilution2 mg/mL or more concentrated
XBL-10352 | Heart Ventricle (LT) (Arrhythmia, infarct) Lysate0.1 mg 689.47 USD
XBL-10353 | Heart Ventricle (LT) (Diseased) Lysate0.1 mg 689.47 USD
20-107 | Heart Ventricle (LT) Lysate0.1 mg 396.6 USD
XBL-10354 | Heart Ventricle (RT) (Arrhythmia, infarct) Lysate0.1 mg 689.47 USD
XBL-10355 | Heart Ventricle (RT) (Diseased) Lysate0.1 mg 689.47 USD
20-108 | Heart Ventricle (RT) Lysate0.1 mg 396.6 USD
- Catalog number20-108
- Price396.6 USD
- Size0.1 mg
- Lysates propertiesHuman heart right ventricle tissue lysate was prepared by homogenization using a proprietary technique. The tissue was frozen in liquid nitrogen immediately after excision and then stored at -70 grades C. The human heart right ventricle tissue total protein is provided in a buffer including HEPES (pH7.9), MgCl2, KCl, EDTA, Sucrose, Glycerol, Sodium deoxycholate, NP-40, and a cocktail of protease inhibitors. For quality control purposes, the heart right ventricle tissue pattern on SDS-PAGE gel is shown to be consistent for each lot by visualization with coomassie blue staining. The heart right ventricle tissue is then Western analyzed by either GAPDH or β-actin antibody, and the expression level is consistent with each lot.
- State of tissueNormal
- Cellular origibn of the lysateHeart Ventricle, right
- Disease of the lysateNormal
- Localisation of the biopsyHuman Heart Ventricle, right tissue
- Ug of lysate used by testHeart right ventricle lysate is for use in Western blotting, 10 ug to 20 ug per lane is recommended for mini gel.
- Gene target
- Short nameHeart Ventricle (RT) Lysate
- Alternative nameHeart Ventricle (RT) Lysate
1. Gene info
- Long gene namesmall nuclear ribonucleoprotein polypeptide N
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- Prader-Willi syndrome chromosome region
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1992-08-24
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Sm spliceosomal proteins
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:The hollow, muscular organ that maintains the circulation of the blood.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersparasitology, microbiology, diagnostic imaging, physiology, physiopathology, secretion, innervation, drug effects, virology, radiation effects, anatomy & histology, embryology, growth & development
XBL-10642 | Heart: Ventricle (LT) Cytoplasmic Lysate0.1 mg 316.06 USD
XBL-10643 | Heart: Ventricle (LT) Membrane Lysate0.1 mg 535.71 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies