HDC2 PHC2 Antibody Conjugated
HDC2 PHC2 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenHDC2/PHC2
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against HDC2/PHC2.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human HDC2/PHC2
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundEarly development regulatory protein 2;hPH2;early development regulator 2 (homolog of polyhomeotic 2);Polycomb group (PcG) proteins assemble into multimeric protein complexes, which are involved in maintaining the transcriptional repressive state of genes throughout development. PHC2 (polyhomeotic-like protein 2), also known as early development regulatory protein 2, is an 858 amino acid nuclear protein that is a component of the PcG multiprotein PRC1 complex. Specifically, the PcG PRC1 complex modifies histones, remodels chromatin and mediates monoubiquination of Histone H2A. Other constituent proteins involved in the PcG PRC1 complex are Mel-18, Bmi-1, M33, MPc2, MPc3, RING1, Ring1b, as well as several others. Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, PHC2 contains one SAM (sterile alpha motif) domain and one FCS-type zinc finger.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsEarly development regulatory protein 2; hPH2; early development regulator 2 homolog of polyhomeotic 2; early development regulator 2 like; EDR2; MGC163502; mph2; PH2; PHC2; PHC2_HUMAN; polyhomeotic 2; polyhomeotic like 2; Polyhomeotic-like protein 2.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-11291R-Biotin | HDC2/PHC2 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-11291R-Cy3 | HDC2/PHC2 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-11291R-Cy3
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameHDC2/PHC2 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the HDC2/PHC2 Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameHDC2/PHC2 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameHDC2/PHC2 (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namepolyhomeotic homolog 2
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- early development regulator 2 (homolog of polyhomeotic 2)
- polyhomeotic-like 2 (Drosophila)
- polyhomeotic homolog 2 (Drosophila)
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1997-09-12
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Sterile alpha motif domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-11291R-Cy5 | HDC2/PHC2 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-11291R-Cy5.5 | HDC2/PHC2 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-11291R-Cy7 | HDC2/PHC2 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-11291R-FITC | HDC2/PHC2 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-11291R-HRP | HDC2/PHC2 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD