HCCS Antibody middle region
HCCS Antibody middle region is available 2 times from Aviva labs
OAAB06482 | HCCS Antibody - middle regionsize: one vial | 482.09 USD
OASG03283 | HCCS Antibody - middle regionsize: one vial | 482.09 USD
- Recognized antigenHCCS - middle region
- Product typeAntibody
- Gene nameHCCS
- Long nameAntibody against HCCS - middle region
- StorageFor shorter time periods the HCCS - middle region Antibodies may be kept refrigerated at +4 degrees Celsius. For extended periods of time keep frozen at -20 °C. Avoid freezing and thawing the lysate repeatedly as these cycles will cause denaturation and/or disruption of the protein chains and peptide bonds of the HCCS - middle region Antibodies which might cause change or loss of the desired properties.
- TipsSmall amounts of the HCCS - middle region antibody may get entrapped on the walls or lid of the vial as a result of shaking during transportation or handling. Prior to use, cetrifuge the vial to ensure that all of its content is collected on the bottom. In order to avoid cycles of freezing and thawing we recommend to plan and prepare aliquots according to the experiment demand and defrost only the amount which wil be needed for immediate use.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by aviva they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameHCCS Antibody - middle region
- Alternative nameHCCS (Antibody to) - middle region
- Alternative techniqueantibodies