Guinea Pig Serum
2x Guinea Pig Serum found in CompTech
- Storage and handlingOur specialists recommend you to store the Guinea Pig Serum according to the label and included datasheet. For short period below 30 days store at 4°C. For long term store at or below -20°C. Prior to use thaw quickly at 37°C, mix, and put in a ice+water bath to cool. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles, always aliquot in small usable quantities.
- Technical filePlease contact our technical support every day between 9am and 6pm local time via LiveChat service, by email or phone to request the datasheet, certificate of analysis and MSDS file
- WarningsThe Guinea Pig Serum is produced in USA and is intended to be used for research use only or diagnostics purposes by highqualified persons. Not for human or animal consumption. Please contact us for more information
- Short nameSerum
- SpeciesGuinea Pig, Guinea Pigs, Pigs and Guinea pigs
- Alternative nameGuinea swine blood serum
- Alternative techniquesera
GPS-1 | Guinea Pig Serum1.0 ml/vial 128.13 USD
- Catalog numberGPS-1
- Price128.13 USD
- Size1.0 ml/vial
- OrderingTo order the Guinea Pig Serum please use the Cat. No. GPS-1 when submitting your purchase order by email or by fax. Please contact us for bulk or larger quantity, a discount may apply.
- DescriptionGuinea pig ELISA kits for plasma and sera samples are used to study human genes through the guinea pig model (Cavia porcellus), also called the cavy rodent model. After mouzes and rats Guinea pigs are easy in maintained laboratory animals. cDNAs of Guinea pigs are also very popular. Azide Free Serum for cell culture FBS fetal bovine serum. Filtered serum for sterility. The polyclonal serum contains no red or white blood cells or clotting factors; it is the blood plasma not including the fibrinogens. Serum includes all proteins and antibodies not used in blood clotting (coagulation) and all the electrolytes, antibodies, antigens, hormones, and any exogenous substances like drugs and microorganisms. Plasmas on request.
- AboutPigs and the smaller guinea pigs are frequent used as models for humans. Serum should be stored at +5°C
- ConceptScope note:The initial culturing of cells derived directly from fresh TISSUES.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
GPS-5 | Guinea Pig Serum1.0 ml/vial 606.49 USD