GSTT2 Antibody Conjugated
7x GSTT2 Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenGSTT2
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against GSTT2.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human GSTT2/Glutathione S Transferase ta 2
- Gene ID number2953
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundGlutathione (GSH) is a tripeptide antioxidant which reduces disulfide bonds between cytoplasmic proteins. The constitutive enzyme glutathione reductase transforms glutathione into its reduced state which ultimately can provide a measure of cellular toxicity. GSTT2 (glutathione S-transferase theta-2), also known as GST class-theta-2, is a 244 amino acid enzyme with sulfatase activity that functions in conjugating reduced glutathione to hydrophobic electrophiles. GSTT2 exists as a homodimer in the cytoplasm and is expressed in low levels in the liver and the lung. GSTT2 belongs to the GST superfamily and contains both a GST C-terminal and a GST N-terminal domain. The gene encoding GSTT2 exists on human chromosome 22.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsGlutathione S Transferase theta 2; EC 126.96.36.199; Glutathione S transferase 12; Glutathione S transferase Yrs Yrs; Glutathione S-transferase theta-2; Glutathione S-transferase theta-2B; GST 12 12; GST class theta 2; GST class-theta-2; GST T2; GSTT 2; GSTT2; GSTT2 protein; GSTT2_HUMAN; GSTT2B; MGC182032; OTTHUMP00000198491; OTTHUMP00000198492.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-13441R-Biotin | GSTT2 Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-13441R-Cy3 | GSTT2 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-13441R-Cy5 | GSTT2 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-13441R-Cy5.5 | GSTT2 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
- Catalog numberbs-13441R-Cy5.5
- Price428.05 USD
- Long nameGSTT2 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameGSTT2 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameGSTT2 (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameglutathione S-transferase theta 2 (gene/pseudogene)
- Synonyms gene name
- glutathione S-transferase theta 2
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1994-08-16
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Soluble glutathione S-transferases
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-13441R-Cy7 | GSTT2 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-13441R-FITC | GSTT2 Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-13441R-HRP | GSTT2 Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies