GSC Antibody is available 2 times from Aviva labs
- Product typeAntibody
- Recognized antigenGSC
- StorageFor shorter time periods the GSC Antibodies may be kept refrigerated at +4 degrees Celsius. For extended periods of time keep frozen at -20 °C. Avoid freezing and thawing the lysate repeatedly as these cycles will cause denaturation and/or disruption of the protein chains and peptide bonds of the GSC Antibodies which might cause change or loss of the desired properties.
- Long nameAntibody against GSC
- Gene nameGSC
- TipsSmall amounts of the GSC antibody may get entrapped on the walls or lid of the vial as a result of shaking during transportation or handling. Prior to use, cetrifuge the vial to ensure that all of its content is collected on the bottom. In order to avoid cycles of freezing and thawing we recommend to plan and prepare aliquots according to the experiment demand and defrost only the amount which wil be needed for immediate use.
- Gene target
- Short nameGSC Antibody
- Alternative nameGSC (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
OAGA02678 | GSC Antibodysize: one vial | 521.48 USD
OALA07563 | GSC Antibodysize: one vial | 521.48 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies