GRINA Antibody Conjugated
GRINA Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenGRINA
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against GRINA.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationTransmembrane
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human GRINA
- Gene ID number2907
- Swiss ProtQ7Z429
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundPotential apoptotic regulator.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsLFG1; HNRGW; TMBIM3; NMDARA1; Protein lifeguard 1; Glutamate [NMDA] receptor-associated protein 1; NMDA receptor glutamate-binding subunit; Putative MAPK-activating protein PM02; Transmembrane BAX inhibitor motif-containing protein 3; GRINA
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-12098R-Biotin | GRINA Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-12098R-Cy3 | GRINA Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-12098R-Cy5 | GRINA Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-12098R-Cy5.5 | GRINA Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
- Catalog numberbs-12098R-Cy5.5
- Price429.66 USD
- Long nameGRINA Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameGRINA Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameGRINA (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameglutamate ionotropic receptor NMDA type subunit associated protein 1
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- glutamate receptor, ionotropic, N-methyl D-aspartate-associated protein 1 (glutamate binding)
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1992-12-15
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Transmembrane BAX inhibitor motif containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-12098R-Cy7 | GRINA Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-12098R-FITC | GRINA Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-12098R-HRP | GRINA Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies