GRASP Antibody Conjugated
GRASP Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenGeneral Receptor for phosphoinositides 1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against General Receptor for phosphoinositides 1.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human GRASP/General Receptor for phosphoinositides 1
- Gene ID number160622
- Swiss ProtQ7Z6J2
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundPlays a role in intracellular trafficking and contributes to the macromolecular organization of group 1 metabotropic glutamate receptors (mGluRs) at synapses.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsTAMALIN; General receptor for phosphoinositides 1-associated scaffold protein; GRP1-associated scaffold protein; GRASP
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-12032R-Biotin | GRASP Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-12032R-Cy3 | GRASP Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-12032R-Cy5 | GRASP Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-12032R-Cy5.5 | GRASP Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-12032R-Cy7 | GRASP Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-12032R-Cy7
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameGRASP Polyclonal Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission743nm/767nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 650 nm and detected at a 676 nm wavelengths.
- Additional conjugationCy7
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameGRASP Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameGRASP (Antibody to), cyanine 7 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namegeneral receptor for phosphoinositides 1 associated scaffold protein
- Synonyms gene name
- GRP1 (general receptor for phosphoinositides 1)-associated scaffold protein
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2002-05-30
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- PDZ domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedCaspase cleavage of GRASP-1 occurs in specific brain regions in a time-dependent manner during development and ischemia.plays a role in metabotropic glutamate receptor transport and forms its autoinhibitory state.[review]An upregulation of scaffold protein tamalin is found selectively in the hippocampus of animals subjected to electroconvulsive shock.A major mechanism by which insulin regulates glut4 recycling was uncovered. A general receptor for 3-phosphoinositides 1 was identified as a guanine nucleotide exchange factor for ADP-ribosylation factor 6 that promotes glut4 vesicle formation.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-12032R-FITC | GRASP Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-12032R-HRP | GRASP Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies