GPR3 Polyclonal Antibody
GPR3 Polyclonal Antibody is available 5 times from Epigen labs
A57914-100 | GPR3 Polyclonal Antibodysize: 100 µg | 502.97 USD
A57914-050 | GPR3 Polyclonal Antibodysize: 50 µg | 375.47 USD
A57916-050 | GPR3 Polyclonal Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 50 µg | 375.47 USD
- Catalog numberA57916-050
- Price375.47 USD
- Size50 µg
- StorageOur specialists from Gentaur/Genprice advise to follow carefully the instructions for use and store the GPR3 Polyclonal Antibody, FITC Conjugated in refrigerator and according to the label upon arrival.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Epigen they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.This Epigen Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. Epigen FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- ConjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameGPR3 Polyclonal Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody, FITC
- Alternative nameGPR3 polyclonal (Antibody to), fluorecein coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameG protein-coupled receptor 3
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1994-07-22
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- G protein-coupled receptors, Class A orphans
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Test for tissue antigen using either a direct method, by conjugation of antibody with fluorescent dye (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, DIRECT) or an indirect method, by formation of antigen-antibody complex which is then labeled with fluorescein-conjugated anti-immunoglobulin antibody (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, INDIRECT). The tissue is then examined by fluorescence microscopy.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedGpr3-defective mice may constitute a relevant model of premature ovarian failure due to early oocyte aging.the cAMP levels required for maintaining meiotic arrest in mouse and rat oocytes are dependent on the expression of Gpr3 and/or Gpr12GPR3 specifically in the oocyte, rather than in the follicle cells, is responsible for maintenance of meiotic arrest in mouse oocytes.GPR3-G(s) activation in response to stimulation of an exogenously expressed beta(2)-adrenergic receptor causes Galpha(s) to move from the oocyte plasma membrane into the cytoplasm.GPR3 qualifies as a new player in the modulation of behavioral responses to stress and constitutes a novel promising pharmacological target for treatment of emotional disordersAltered signalling pathways of GPR3 could contribute to the neurobiological substrate involved in developing addiction to cocaineThis study found that the expression of GPR3 in CGNs exerted prosurvival effects against apoptosis-inducing stimuli, such as potassium deprivation, hypoxia, and ROS.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
A57916-100 | GPR3 Polyclonal Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 100 µg | 502.97 USD
A57917-100 | GPR3 Polyclonal Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 100 µg | 502.97 USD
- TipsManufactured in United States. Designed for Research Use Only, not for human or animal consumption.
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals