GPR136 Neuropsin Antibody Conjugated
8x GPR136 Neuropsin Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenGPR136/Neuropsin
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against GPR136/Neuropsin.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human G protein-coupled receptor 136
- Gene ID number221391
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundGPCR GPR136, also known as Opsin 5, is a member of the guanine nucleotide binding protein (G protein) coupled receptor superfamily. This gene belongs to the seven exon subfamily of mammalian opsin genes that includes peropsin (RRH) and retinal G protein coupled receptor (RGR). Like these other seven exon opsin genes, this gene may encode a protein with photoisomerase activity. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms. ESTs for the GPR136 gene have been identified from human normal testis and B cell/lung/testis libraries..
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsG protein-coupled receptor 136; G-protein coupled receptor PGR12; Gpr136; HGNC:21318; Neuropsin; OPN5; Opsin 5; PGR12; TMEM13; Transmembrane protein 13; OPN5_HUMAN; GPCR GPR136.
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-12024R-Biotin | GPR136/Neuropsin Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-12024R-Cy3 | GPR136/Neuropsin Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-12024R-Cy5 | GPR136/Neuropsin Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-12024R-Cy5.5 | GPR136/Neuropsin Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
- Catalog numberbs-12024R-Cy5.5
- Price428.05 USD
- Long nameGPR136/Neuropsin Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsFCM, IF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsFCM(1:20-100), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameGPR136/Neuropsin Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameGPR136/Neuropsin (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameolfactory receptor family 51 subfamily E member 1
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- olfactory receptor, family 51, subfamily E, member 1 pseudogene
- olfactory receptor, family 51, subfamily E, member 1
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-03-28
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- Olfactory receptors, family 51
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-12024R-Cy7 | GPR136/Neuropsin Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-12024R-FITC | GPR136/Neuropsin Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-12024R-HRP | GPR136/Neuropsin Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-12024R-PE | GPR136/Neuropsin Antibody, PE Conjugated0.1ml 450.06 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies