GPR124 TEM5 Antibody Conjugated
GPR124 TEM5 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenGPR124
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against GPR124.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human G protein coupled receptor 124
- Gene ID number25960
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundTumor endothelial markers (TEMs) are abundantly expressed in the blood vessels of human solid tumors during angiogenesis and neoangiogensis. These include TEM1 (endosialin), TEM5 (G-protein coupled receptor 124) and TEM7 (plexin domain containing 1). TEMs are associated with the cell surface membrane at low levels in normal human and mouse tissues. TEM5 is a seven-pass transmembrane receptor, whereas TEM1, TEM7 and TEM8 span the membrane once. TEM5 expression is elevated during tumor angiogenesis and neoangiogenesis. TEM7 is highly expressed in tumor endothelium and neurons. Therefore, TEM5 and TEM7 may be suitable targets for the development of antiangiogenic therapies.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsDKFZp434C211; DKFZp434J0911; FLJ14390; G protein coupled receptor 124; G-protein coupled receptor 124; GP124_HUMAN; GPR 124; GPR124; KIAA1531; TEM 5; TEM5; Tumor endothelial marker 5; Tumor endothelial marker 5 precursor; GPCR GPR124.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-13515R-Biotin | GPR124/TEM5 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-13515R-Cy3 | GPR124/TEM5 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-13515R-Cy5 | GPR124/TEM5 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-13515R-Cy5.5 | GPR124/TEM5 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
- Catalog numberbs-13515R-Cy5.5
- Price429.66 USD
- Long nameGPR124/TEM5 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameGPR124/TEM5 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameGPR124/TEM5 (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameadhesion G protein-coupled receptor A2
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- G protein-coupled receptor 124
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2003-02-25
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Immunoglobulin like domain containing
- Adhesion G protein-coupled receptors, subfamily A
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedTEM5 expression during capillary morphogenesis is induced by the small GTPase Rac and mediates contact inhibition of proliferation in endothelial cells.Proteolytically processed soluble tumor endothelial marker TEM5 mediates endothelial cell survival during angiogenesis by linking integrin alpha(v)beta3 to glycosaminoglycansThrombin-induced shedding of tumour endothelial marker 5 and exposure of its RGD motif are regulated by cell-surface protein disulfide-isomerase.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-13515R-Cy7 | GPR124/TEM5 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-13515R-FITC | GPR124/TEM5 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-13515R-HRP | GPR124/TEM5 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
CD5L (CD5 Antigen-like, CD5 Molecule-like, AIM, API6, CT-2, IgM-associated Peptide, PRO229, SPalpha, SP-alpha) Antibody