GPAA1 Antibody Conjugated
GPAA1 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenGPAA1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against GPAA1.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human GPAA1
- Gene ID number8733
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundGlycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI) acts as a membrane anchor for cell surface proteins. Glycosylphosphatidylinositol anchor attachment 1 protein (GPAA1), also designated GPI anchor attachment protein 1 or GAA1 protein homolog, is a membrane protein localized to the endoplasmic reticulum which is involved in GPI-anchor biosynthesis. GPAA1 is crucial for GPI-anchoring of precursor proteins and catalyzes the attachment of GPI to proteins containing a C-terminal GPR attachment signal. GAA1 contains an N-terminal signal sequence, one cAMP- and cGMP-dependent protein kinase phosphorylation site, two potential N-glycosylation sites, one leucine zipper pattern and eight putative transmembrane domains. GPAA1 is ubiquitously expressed and shows higher levels of expression in fetal tissues than in adult tissues.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsAnchor attachment protein 1 Gaa1p, yeast homolog; GAA1; GAA1; GAA1; GAA1 protein homolog; Glycophosphatidylinositol anchor attachment 1; Glycosylphosphatidylinositol anchor attachment 1 protein; Glycosylphosphatidylinositol anchor attachment 1 protein; Glycosylphosphatidylinositol anchor attachment 1 protein; Glycosylphosphatidylinositol anchor attachment protein 1 homolog yeast; GPAA 1; GPAA1; GPAA1_HUMAN; GPAA1P anchor attachment protein 1 homolog; GPI anchor attachment protein 1; GPI anchor attachment protein 1; GPI anchor attachment protein 1; GPI transamidase subunit; hGAA1.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-13496R-Biotin | GPAA1 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-13496R-Cy3 | GPAA1 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-13496R-Cy3
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameGPAA1 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the GPAA1 Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameGPAA1 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameGPAA1 (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameglycosylphosphatidylinositol anchor attachment 1
- Synonyms gene name
- anchor attachment protein 1 (Gaa1p, yeast) homolog
- GPAA1P anchor attachment protein 1 homolog (yeast)
- glycosylphosphatidylinositol anchor attachment protein 1 homolog (yeast)
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1998-12-09
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-13496R-Cy5 | GPAA1 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-13496R-Cy5.5 | GPAA1 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-13496R-Cy7 | GPAA1 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-13496R-FITC | GPAA1 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-13496R-HRP | GPAA1 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD