Goat Polyclonal to Human MORF4L1 / MRG15 Antibody
Goat Polyclonal to Human MORF4L1 / MRG15 Antibody is available 1 time from Mbs polyclonals labs
MBS242484 | Goat Polyclonal to Human MORF4L1 / MRG15 Antibodysize: 50ug | 699.68 USD
- Alternative name1Anti-Goat Polyclonal to Human MORF4L1 / MRG15
- Alternative name2Caprine PAb to Human MORF4L1 / MRG15
- Alternative name3Caprinae Polyclonal to Homo sapiens MORF4L1 / MRG15
- Alternative name4MORF4L1 / MRG15
- Alternative name5Anti-MORF4L1 / MRG15 Antibody (N-Terminus) IHC-plus; MORF4L1; Eaf3; Mortality factor 4 like 1; HsT17725; Protein MSL3-1; MEAF3; MORFRG15; MRG15; FWP006; MORF-related gene 15 protein; S863-6; Human MORF4L1; MRG15
- Other namesmortality factor 4-like protein 1 isoform 1; Mortality factor 4-like protein 1; mortality factor 4-like protein 1; protein MSL3-1; MORF-related gene 15 protein; Esa1p-associated factor 3 homolog; MORF-related gene on chromosome 15; transcription factor-like protein MRG15; mortality factor 4 like 1; MORF-related gene 15 protein; Protein MSL3-1; Transcription factor-like protein MRG15
- Gene nameMORF4L1
- Gene name synonimsMRG15
- Other gene namesMORF4L1; MORF4L1; Eaf3; MEAF3; MRG15; FWP006; S863-6; HsT17725; MORFRG15; MRG15
- Immunoglobulin isotypeN/A
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Host organismGoat
- Species reactivityGibbon, Bovine, Gorilla, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Orangutan, Pig, Rat, Zebrafish Predicted Reactivity: Hamster, Rabbit, Xenopus (at least 90% immunogen sequence identity)
- Specificity and cross-reactivityHuman MORF4L1 / MRG15.
- Purification methodImmunoaffinity Purified
- Form/AppearanceTris-buffered saline, pH 7.3, 0.5% BSA, 0.02% sodium azide
- Concentration0.5 mg/ml
- Storage and shippingFor optimal long term storage, productone should be kept at -20 degrees Celsius. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- Tested for:Immunohistochemistry (IHC - Paraffin), ELISA (EIA)
- Descriptionproductone is a polyclonal antibody of high purity and binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in. Polyclonal antibodies have series of advantages - larger batches can be supplied at a time, they are inexpensive to manufacture and respectively to buy, the time needed for production is considerably shorter. Polyclonal antibodies generally are more stable and retain their reactivity under unfavorable conditions. To obtain more detailed information on productone, please, refer to the full product datasheet.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of productone unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Polyclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameGoat Polyclonal MORF4L1 / MRG15 Antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody, Goat
- Alternative namecaprine polyclonal to H. sapiens MORF4L1 / MRG15 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals