Goat Polyclonal to Human CRD-BP / ZBP1 / IGF2BP1 Antibody
Goat Polyclonal to Human CRD-BP / ZBP1 / IGF2BP1 Antibody is available 1 time from Mbs polyclonals labs
MBS243121 | Goat Polyclonal to Human CRD-BP / ZBP1 / IGF2BP1 Antibodysize: 50ug | 680.76 USD
- Alternative name1Anti-Goat Polyclonal to Human CRD-BP / ZBP1 / IGF2BP1
- Alternative name2Caprine PAb to Human CRD-BP / ZBP1 / IGF2BP1
- Alternative name3Caprinae Polyclonal to Homo sapiens CRD-BP / ZBP1 / IGF2BP1
- Alternative name4CRD-BP / ZBP1 / IGF2BP1
- Alternative name5Anti-CRD-BP / ZBP1 / IGF2BP1 Antibody (Internal) IHC-plus; IGF2BP1; CRD-BP; CRDBP; IMP1; IGF2 mRNA-binding protein 1; IMP-1; ZBP-1; Zip code-binding protein 1; Zipcode-binding protein 1; VICKZ family member 1; IGF-II mRNA-binding protein 1; VICKZ1; Human CRD-BP; ZBP1; IGF2BP1
- Other namesinsulin-like growth factor 2 mRNA-binding protein 1 isoform 1; Insulin-like growth factor 2 mRNA-binding protein 1; insulin-like growth factor 2 mRNA-binding protein 1; ZBP-1; VICKZ family member 1; zipcode-binding protein 1; IGF2 mRNA-binding protein 1; IGF-II mRNA-binding protein 1; coding region determinant-binding protein; insulin-like growth factor 2 mRNA binding protein 1; Coding region determinant-binding protein; CRD-BP; IGF-II mRNA-binding protein 1; VICKZ family member 1; Zipcode-binding protein 1; ZBP-1
- Gene nameCRD-BP
- Gene name synonimsZBP1; IGF2BP1
- Other gene namesIGF2BP1; IGF2BP1; IMP1; ZBP1; CRDBP; IMP-1; CRD-BP; VICKZ1; CRDBP; VICKZ1; ZBP1; IGF2 mRNA-binding protein 1; IMP-1; IMP1; CRD-BP; ZBP-1
- Immunoglobulin isotypeN/A
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Host organismGoat
- Species reactivityGibbon, Bovine, Dog, Gorilla, Hamster, Horse, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat
- Specificity and cross-reactivityHuman IGF2BP1. This antibody is expected to recognize both reported isoforms (NP_006537.3; NP_001153895.1).
- Purification methodImmunoaffinity Purified
- Form/AppearanceTris-buffered saline, pH 7.3, 0.5% BSA, 0.02% sodium azide
- Concentration0.5 mg/ml
- Storage and shippingFor optimal long term storage, productone should be kept at -20 degrees Celsius. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- Tested for:Immunohistochemistry (IHC - Paraffin), Western Blot (WB), ELISA (EIA)
- Descriptionproductone is a polyclonal antibody of high purity and binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in. Polyclonal antibodies have series of advantages - larger batches can be supplied at a time, they are inexpensive to manufacture and respectively to buy, the time needed for production is considerably shorter. Polyclonal antibodies generally are more stable and retain their reactivity under unfavorable conditions. To obtain more detailed information on productone, please, refer to the full product datasheet.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of productone unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Polyclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameGoat Polyclonal CRD-BP / ZBP1 / IGF2BP1 Antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody, Goat
- Alternative namecaprine polyclonal to H. sapiens CRD-BP / Z-Desoxyribonucleic acid binding protein 1 / insulin-like growth factor 2 messenger RNA binding protein 1 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
- Alternative to gene targetinsulin-like growth factor 2 mRNA binding protein 1, CRD-BP and CRDBP and IMP-1 and IMP1 and VICKZ1 and ZBP1, IGF2BP1 and IDBG-57431 and ENSG00000159217 and 10642, mRNA 5'-UTR binding, nuclei, Igf2bp1 and IDBG-209747 and ENSMUSG00000013415 and 140486, IGF2BP1 and IDBG-638842 and ENSBTAG00000011736 and 516853, Z-DNA binding protein 1, ZBP1 and IDBG-82385 and ENSG00000124256 and 81030, protein binding, nuclei, Zbp1 and IDBG-213369 and ENSMUSG00000027514 and 58203, ZBP1 and IDBG-641257 and ENSBTAG00000012406 and 508333