Goat Goat anti
Goat Goat anti is available 5 times from Agisera labs
AS10 1452 | Goat, Goat anti-biotin, ALP conjugatedsize: 1 mg | 382.68 USD
AS10 1453 | Goat, Goat anti-biotin, FITC conjugatedsize: 1 mg | 364.01 USD
AS10 1454 | Goat, Goat anti-biotin, HRP conjugatedsize: 1 mg | 364.01 USD
AS10 1455 | Goat, Goat anti-biotin, TRITC conjugatedsize: 1 mg | 364.01 USD
- Catalog numberAS10 1455
- Price364.01 USD
- Size1 mg
- Available ordering formatLiquid
- PurificationAffinity purified IgG
- How to reconstituteSee included datasheet or contact our support service
- Storage condition2-8°C. Shelf life is 1 year from date of receipt. Prepare working dilution prior to use and then discard.
- Verified applicationsContact Gentaur support center
- Connected productsother secondary antibodies against biotin
- Recommended dilutions for useThis conjugate is suitable for immunomicroscopy and flow cytometry. The optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator. Suggested starting dilution(s): 1:20 - 1:2000 for most applications.
- Verified reactivityto be determined
- ReferencesRefer to PubMed
- Scientific contextGoat anti-biotin is a secondary antibody conjugated to TRITC, which binds to biotin in immunological assays. Antibody is affinity purified using solid phase biotin. Tetramethylrhodamine-5-isothiocyanate (TRITC) has Amax = 550 nm; Emax = 570 nm
- NotesPurity of this preparation is > 95% based on SDS-PAGE. Antibody concentration is 1.0 mg/ml (E 1% at 280 nm = 13.0). Antibody is supplied in 10 mM sodium phosphate, 0.15 M sodium chloride, pH 7.2.1 % (w/v) B, Protease/IgG free. Contains 0.05% (w/v) sodium azide as preservative of bacterial growth.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesBiotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus
- Gene target
- Short nameGoat, Goat anti- TRITC conjugated
- Techniqueanti, Goat
- Alternative namecaprine, caprine antibody to-biotinilated, TRITC coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
AS16 3132 | Goat, Goat anti-Dog serum proteinssize: 1 ml | 357.01 USD
- Raised inGoat
- Molecular weight (expected | аpparent)see datasheet
- Possible reactivityto be determined
- No reactivityto be determined
- Supplementary informationContact Gentaur support center at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Protein numberRefer to NCBI
- TAIR numberRefer to NCBI
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR