Goat F ab 2 Anti Mouse IgG2a Human ads
Goat F ab 2 Anti Mouse IgG2a Human ads is available 4 times from Mbs polyclonals labs
MBS674487 | Goat F(ab')2 Anti-Mouse IgG2a, Human ads-BIOTsize: 500ug | 404.06 USD
MBS674486 | Goat F(ab')2 Anti-Mouse IgG2a, Human ads-FITCsize: 500ug | 423.8 USD
MBS674488 | Goat F(ab')2 Anti-Mouse IgG2a, Human ads-PEsize: 0.25 miligrams | 564.29 USD
MBS674485 | Goat F(ab')2 Anti-Mouse IgG2a, Human ads-UNLBsize: 500ug | 359.94 USD
- Catalog numberMBS674485
- Price359.94 USD
- Alternative name1Anti-Goat F(ab')2 Anti-Mouse IgG2a, Human ads-UNLB
- Alternative name2Caprine F(ab')2 Anti-Murine IgG2a, Human ads-UNLB
- Alternative name3Caprinae F(ab')2 Anti-Mus musculus IgG2a, Homo sapiens ads-UNLB
- Alternative name5Goat F(ab')2 Anti-Mouse IgG2a, Human ads - Purified, Unlabeled Antibody; Goat F(ab')2 Anti-Mouse IgG2a (gamma 2a chain specific)
- Form/AppearancePurified (UNLB) Antibody
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus,Mus musculus
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Gene target
- Short nameGoat F(ab')2 Anti-Mouse IgG2a, ads-UNLB
- TechniqueF(ab')2, Mouse, anti, Goat
- IsotypeF(ab')2 Fragment Affinity-Purified Secondary Antibodies,IgG2a
- Alternative namecaprine F(Antibody')2 antibody to-Mouse IgG2a, H. sapiens ads-UNLB
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Alternative name4Goat F(ab')2 Anti-Mouse IgG2a (gamma 2a chain specific)
- Other namesN/A
- Gene nameN/A
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesN/A
- CategorySecondary Antibodies
- Immunoglobulin isotypeIgG
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Host organismGoat
- Species reactivityMouse
- Specificity and cross-reactivityReacts with the heavy chain of mouse IgG2a as demonstrated by ELISA and flow cytometry. Minimal cross reactivity with human immunoglobulins.
- Purification methodGel filtration chromatography of pepsin digested antibody.
- Storage and shippingThe purified (UNLB) antibody is supplied as 0.5 mg purified immunoglobulin in 1.0 mL of 100 mM borate buffered saline, pH 8.2. No preservatives or amine-containing buffer salts added. Store at The items should be kept in the range of 1-7 degrees Celsius.. The fluorescein (FITC) conjugate is supplied as 0.5 mg in 1.0 mL PBS/NaN3. Store at The items should be kept in the range of 1-7 degrees Celsius.. The biotin (BIOT) conjugate is supplied as 0.5 mg in 1.0 mL PBS/NaN3. Store at The items should be kept in the range of 1-7 degrees Celsius.. The R-phycoerythrin (R-PE) conjugate is supplied as 0.25 mg in 1.0 mL of PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent. Store at The items should be kept in the range of 1-7 degrees Celsius.. Do not freeze! Protect fluorochrome-conjugated forms from light. Reagents are stable for the period shown on the label if stored as directed.
- Tested for:ELISA; Immunoblot; Immunofluorescence; Immunohistochemistry; Western Blot
- Descriptionproductone is a polyclonal antibody of high purity and binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in. Polyclonal antibodies have series of advantages - larger batches can be supplied at a time, they are inexpensive to manufacture and respectively to buy, the time needed for production is considerably shorter. Polyclonal antibodies generally are more stable and retain their reactivity under unfavorable conditions. To obtain more detailed information on productone, please, refer to the full product datasheet.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of productone unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Alternative techniquesecondairy
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies