Goat E heavy epsilon chain conjugated
Goat E heavy epsilon chain conjugated is available 6 times from Agisera labs
AS10 750 | Goat, E heavy (epsilon chain), ALP conjugatedsize: 1 mg | 413.49 USD
AS10 756 | Goat, E heavy (epsilon chain), ALP conjugated, min. cross-reactivity to bovine/mouse/rabbit serumsize: 0.5 mg | 431.72 USD
AS10 751 | Goat, E heavy (epsilon chain), Biotin conjugatedsize: 1 mg | 391.85 USD
- Catalog numberAS10 751
- Price391.85 USD
- Size1 mg
- Available ordering formatLiquid
- How to reconstituteSee included datasheet or contact our support service
- Storage conditionStore undiluted liquid at 2-8°C. Shelf life is 1 year from date of receipt.
- Verified applicationssuitable for all immunoassays applications
- Connected productsantibodies to human immunoglobulins
- Recommended dilutions for useoptimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator
- Verified reactivityhuman IgE (epsilon chain)
- Possible reactivityhuman IgE (epsilon chain)
- Supplementary informationNo reactivity is observed to other immunoglobulins or non-immunoglobulin human serum proteins based on immunoelectrophoresis.
- Scientific contextGoat anti-human IgE (epsilon chain) is a secondary antibody conjugated to biotin which binds to human IgE (epsilon chain) in immunological assays.
- Notesbiotin conjugate is supplied in 10 mM Sodium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2, 1 % (w/v) BSA, Protease/IgG free. Contains 0.05 % (w/v) sodium azide as preservative
- PropertiesBiotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus
- Gene target
- Short nameGoat, E heavy (epsilon chain) conjugated
- Alternative namecaprine, E heavy (epsilon epitope), biotinilated coupled
- Alternative techniquecaprine
- PubMedIn giardiosis, the concentrations of IgE and IL-5 in blood serum were twice as high, the concentration of IL-6 was two and a half times higher and the concentration of IFN-gamma was almost four times higher as compared to healthy controls.Human B lymphocytes produce significant IL-13, and neutralization of IL-13 impairs IgE synthesis. IL-13 might be an important autocrine growth factor for IgE-producing B lymphocytes.Syntaxin-4 plays a vital role in exocytosis of IgE from plasma cells. Knock-down of syntaxin-4, but not VAMP3 dramatically reduced IgE secretion from U266 plasma cells causing it to accumulate in the cell.Data show that selective KCa blockers possess no inhibitory effects on IgE-mediated histamine release from human basophils.study suggests that a change in the amount of CD4 and CD8 lymphocytes and an increased level of local IgE contribute to nasal polyposisCurrently, neither dose reductions nor treatment withdrawal can be recommended in patients with severe allergic asthma and long term treatment with omalizumab. [review]The majority of symptomatic peanut-allergic Austrian patients are sensitized to Ara h 2 and Ara h 6 producing elevated leveles of IgE.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
AS10 757 | Goat, E heavy (epsilon chain), Biotin conjugated, min. cross-reactivity bovine/mouse/rabbit serumsize: 1 mg | 449.94 USD
AS10 754 | Goat, E heavy (epsilon chain), HRP conjugatedsize: 1 mg | 391.85 USD
AS10 760 | Goat, E heavy (epsilon chain), HRP conjugated, min. cross-reactivity bovine/mouse/rabbit serumsize: 1 mg | 489.81 USD
- Immunogenpurified human IgE
- Raised inGoat
- PurificationAffinity purified goat IgG
- Molecular weight (expected | аpparent)see datasheet
- No reactivityno confirmed exceptions from predicted reactivity known in the moment
- Referencesto be added when available
- Protein numberRefer to NCBI
- TAIR numberRefer to NCBI