Goat Biotin conjugated
Goat Biotin conjugated is available 15 times from Agisera labs
AS09 608 | Goat, L), Biotin conjugatedsize: 2 mg | 366.88 USD
AS10 1210 | Goat, L), Biotin conjugatedsize: 2 mg | 404.51 USD
AS10 1418 | Goat, L), Biotin conjugatedsize: 1 mg | 404.51 USD
AS09 610 | Goat, L), Biotin conjugatedsize: 2 mg | 366.88 USD
AS10 1095 | Goat, L), Biotin conjugatedsize: 2 mg | 404.51 USD
AS16 3271 | Goat, L), Biotin conjugatedsize: 0.5 mg | 444.49 USD
AS10 655 | Goat, L), Biotin conjugatedsize: 2 mg | 366.88 USD
AS10 763 | Goat, L), Biotin conjugatedsize: 2 mg | 366.88 USD
AS16 3125 | Goat, L), Biotin conjugatedsize: 1 ml | 431.56 USD
AS16 3278 | Goat, L), Biotin conjugatedsize: 2.0 mg | 366.88 USD
AS16 3495 | Goat, L), Biotin conjugatedsize: 2.0 mg | 468.01 USD
AS10 769 | Goat, L), Biotin conjugated, min. cross-reactivity bovine/mouse/rabbit serumsize: 2 mg | 366.88 USD
AS16 3325 | Goat, L), Biotin conjugated, min. cross-reactivity to bovine, goat, mouse or rabbit serum proteinssize: 1.0 mg | 312.79 USD
AS10 1425 | Goat, L), Biotin conjugated, min. cross-reactivity to bovine, horse, human, pig or rabbit serumsize: 2 mg | 385.7 USD
AS10 1466 | Goat, L), Biotin conjugated, min. cross-reactivity to human, mouse, rat serumsize: 2 mg | 366.88 USD
- Catalog numberAS10 1466
- Price366.88 USD
- Size2 mg
- Available ordering formatLiquid
- ImmunogenPurified rabbit IgG (H&L)
- PurificationAffinity purified IgG
- How to reconstituteSee included datasheet or contact our support service
- Storage condition2-8°C. Shelf life is 1 year from date of receipt. Prepare working dilution prior to use and then discard.
- Verified applicationsContact Gentaur support center
- Connected productsother biotinylated secondary antibodies against rabbit IgG (H&L)
- Recommended dilutions for useThis conjugate is suitable for all immunoassay applications. The optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator. Suggested starting dilution(s): 1:2000 - 1:20 000 for ELISA/Western blot 1:500 - 1:5 000 for Immunohistochemistry
- Verified reactivityto be determined
- Possible reactivityto be determined
- No reactivityto be determined
- Supplementary informationContact Gentaur support center at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ReferencesRefer to PubMed
- Scientific contextGoat anti-rabbit IgG (H&L) is a secondary antibody conjugated to biotin, which binds to rabbit IgG (H&L) in immunological assays. Antibody is affinity purified using solid phase rabbit IgG (H&L).
- NotesPurity of this preparation is > 95% based on SDS-PAGE. Antibody concentration is 1.0 mg/ml (E 1% at 280 nm = 13.0). Antibody is supplied in 10 mM sodium phosphate, 0.15 M sodium chloride, pH 7.2.1 % (w/v) B, Protease/IgG free. Contains 0.05% (w/v) sodium azide as preservative of bacterial growth.Based on immunoelectrophoresis, this antibody reacts with: heavy chains on rabbit IgG, light chains on all rabbit immunoglobulins. Based on immunoelectrophoresis, no reactivity is observed to: non-immunoglobulin rabbit serum proteins, serum proteins from human, mouse or rat.
- PropertiesBiotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus,Mus musculus,Rattus norvegicus
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- AboutRats are used to make rat monoclonal anti mouse antibodies. There are less rat- than mouse clones however. Rats genes from rodents of the genus Rattus norvegicus are often studied in vivo as a model of human genes in Sprague-Dawley or Wistar rats.Serum should be stored at +5°C
- DescriptionAzide Free Serum for cell culture FBS fetal bovine serum. Filtered serum for sterility. The polyclonal serum contains no red or white blood cells or clotting factors; it is the blood plasma not including the fibrinogens. Serum includes all proteins and antibodies not used in blood clotting (coagulation) and all the electrolytes, antibodies, antigens, hormones, and any exogenous substances like drugs and microorganisms. Plasmas on request.
- Gene target
- Short nameGoat, L) conjugated, min. cross-reactivity mouse, serum
- TechniqueMouse, serum, Goat
- Alternative namecaprine, L), biotinilated coupled, Minimum cross-This (Antibody to) recognizes to H. sapiens, mouse, rat blood serum
- Alternative techniquemurine
- ConceptScope note:The initial culturing of cells derived directly from fresh TISSUES.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
- Raised inGoat
- Molecular weight (expected | аpparent)see datasheet
- Protein numberRefer to NCBI
- TAIR numberRefer to NCBI
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
Recombinant Macaca mulatta Rhesus macaque NACHT LRR and PYD domains containing protein 3 NLRP3 partial