Goat anti-TRPM8 Antibody
Goat anti-TRPM8 Antibody is available 1 time from Mbs polyclonals labs
- Host organismGoat
- Other namestransient receptor potential cation channel subfamily M member 8; Transient receptor potential cation channel subfamily M member 8; transient receptor potential cation channel subfamily M member 8; trp-p8; LTrpC-6; transient receptor melastatin 8; transient receptor potential p8; short form of the TRPM8 cationic channel; long transient receptor potential channel 6; transient receptor potential subfamily M member 8; transient receptor potential cation channel, subfamily M, member 8; Long transient receptor potential channel 6; LTrpC-6; LTrpC6; Transient receptor potential p8; Trp-p8
- Form/AppearanceSupplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin._x000D_
- Descriptionproductone is a polyclonal antibody of high purity and binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in. Polyclonal antibodies have series of advantages - larger batches can be supplied at a time, they are inexpensive to manufacture and respectively to buy, the time needed for production is considerably shorter. Polyclonal antibodies generally are more stable and retain their reactivity under unfavorable conditions. To obtain more detailed information on productone, please, refer to the full product datasheet.
- Alternative name3Caprinae anti-TRPM8 Antibody
- Alternative name2Caprine anti-TRPM8, Anti-
- Alternative name5transient receptor potential cation channel; subfamily M; member 8; LTRPC6; MGC2849; TRPP8; short form of the TRPM8 cationic channel; transient receptor potential subfamily M member 8; transient receptor potential cation channel, subfamily M, member 8; LTRPC6; MGC2849; TRPP8; short form of the TRPM8 cationic channel; transient receptor potential subfamily M member 8
- Alternative name4TRPM8
- Other gene namesTRPM8; TRPM8; TRPP8; LTRPC6; LTRPC6; TRPP8; LTrpC-6; LTrpC6; Trp-p8
- Immunoglobulin isotypeN/A
- Alternative name1Anti-Goat anti-TRPM8 Antibody
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Gene nameTRPM8
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Concentration100ug specific antibody in 200ul
- Specificity and cross-reactivityN/A
- Purification methodPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of productone unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Storage and shippingAfter been aliquoted the antibody should be stored at -20 degrees Celsius. Cycles of freezing and thawing should be avoided as they may damage the polypeptide chains thus reducing the activity of the antibody.
- Tested for:Peptide ELISA (EIA)
- Gene target
- Short nameGoat anti-TRPM8 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti, Goat
- Alternative namecaprine antibody to-TRPM8 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
MBS421789 | Goat anti-TRPM8 Antibodysize: 100ug | 367.74 USD