Goat anti-TRPM8 Antibody
Goat anti-TRPM8 Antibody is available 1 time from Mbs polyclonals labs
- Alternative name1Anti-Goat anti-TRPM8 Antibody
- Alternative name2Caprine anti-TRPM8, Anti-
- Alternative name3Caprinae anti-TRPM8 Antibody
- Alternative name4TRPM8
- Alternative name5transient receptor potential cation channel; subfamily M; member 8; LTRPC6; MGC2849; TRPP8; short form of the TRPM8 cationic channel; transient receptor potential subfamily M member 8; transient receptor potential cation channel, subfamily M, member 8; LTRPC6; MGC2849; TRPP8; short form of the TRPM8 cationic channel; transient receptor potential subfamily M member 8
- Other namestransient receptor potential cation channel subfamily M member 8; Transient receptor potential cation channel subfamily M member 8; transient receptor potential cation channel subfamily M member 8; trp-p8; LTrpC-6; transient receptor melastatin 8; transient receptor potential p8; short form of the TRPM8 cationic channel; long transient receptor potential channel 6; transient receptor potential subfamily M member 8; transient receptor potential cation channel, subfamily M, member 8; Long transient receptor potential channel 6; LTrpC-6; LTrpC6; Transient receptor potential p8; Trp-p8
- Gene nameTRPM8
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesTRPM8; TRPM8; TRPP8; LTRPC6; LTRPC6; TRPP8; LTrpC-6; LTrpC6; Trp-p8
- Immunoglobulin isotypeN/A
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Host organismGoat
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Specificity and cross-reactivityN/A
- Purification methodPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Form/AppearanceSupplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin._x000D_
- Concentration100ug specific antibody in 200ul
- Storage and shippingAfter been aliquoted the antibody should be stored at -20 degrees Celsius. Cycles of freezing and thawing should be avoided as they may damage the polypeptide chains thus reducing the activity of the antibody.
- Tested for:Peptide ELISA (EIA)
- Descriptionproductone is a polyclonal antibody of high purity and binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in. Polyclonal antibodies have series of advantages - larger batches can be supplied at a time, they are inexpensive to manufacture and respectively to buy, the time needed for production is considerably shorter. Polyclonal antibodies generally are more stable and retain their reactivity under unfavorable conditions. To obtain more detailed information on productone, please, refer to the full product datasheet.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of productone unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Polyclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameGoat anti-TRPM8 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti, Goat
- Alternative namecaprine antibody to-TRPM8 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
MBS421789 | Goat anti-TRPM8 Antibodysize: 100ug | 349.08 USD
FLJ23356 SGK196 Probable Inactive Protein Kinase like Protein SgK196 Sugen Kinase 196 MGC126597 FLJ23356