GOAT ANTI RAT LEPTIN Antibody
GOAT ANTI RAT LEPTIN Antibody is available 1 time from Mbs polyclonals labs
MBS223677 | GOAT ANTI RAT LEPTIN Antibodysize: 100ug | 737 USD
- Alternative name1Anti-GOAT ANTI RAT LEPTIN
- Alternative name2Caprine ANTI RAT LEPTIN
- Alternative name3Caprinae ANTI Rattus norvegicus LEPTIN
- Alternative name4LEPTIN
- Alternative name5N/A
- Other namesleptin; Leptin; leptin; obesity factor; leptin; Obesity factor
- Gene nameLEPTIN
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesLep; Lep; OB; obese; Ob
- Immunoglobulin isotypePolyclonal IgG
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Host organismGoat
- Species reactivityRat
- Specificity and cross-reactivityLEPTIN This item specifically recognises rat leptin, a major adipose-derived hormone and member of the leptin family, which plays a key role in appetite control and the regulation of energy expenditure. _x000D__x000D_Leptin is a recognised marker of obesity, which signals through binding to the obesity receptor (OB-R) in the hypothalamus. Human studies have shown a correlation between circulating levels of leptin and body fat mass, and defects in leptin production result in severe obesity. Regulators of leptin expression include insulin, cortisol, cAMP and thiazolidinediones. _x000D__x000D_
- Purification methodN/A
- Form/AppearancePurified (Purified IgG - lyophilised)
- ConcentrationIgG concentration 1.0mg/ml after reconstitution
- Storage and shippingPrior to reconstitution store at +Store productone at +4 degrees Celsius.. After reconstitution store at +Store productone at -20 degrees Celsius.. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. productone should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should productone contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use. Shelf Life: 12 months from date of reconstitution.
- Tested for:ELISA (EIA), Western Blot (WB)
- Descriptionproductone is a polyclonal antibody of high purity and binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in. Polyclonal antibodies have series of advantages - larger batches can be supplied at a time, they are inexpensive to manufacture and respectively to buy, the time needed for production is considerably shorter. Polyclonal antibodies generally are more stable and retain their reactivity under unfavorable conditions. To obtain more detailed information on productone, please, refer to the full product datasheet.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of productone unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Polyclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus,Rattus norvegicus
- GeneHuman or mouse Leptin (from Greek λεπτός leptos, "thin") the "satiety hormone", is a hormone made by adipose cells that helps to regulate energy balance by inhibiting hunger. Leptin is opposed by the actions of the hormone ghrelin, the "hunger hormone". Both hormones act on receptors in the arcuate nucleus of the hypothalamus to regulate appetite to achieve energy homeostasis. ELISA kits and peptides and antibodies are available.
- AboutRats are used to make rat monoclonal anti mouse antibodies. There are less rat- than mouse clones however. Rats genes from rodents of the genus Rattus norvegicus are often studied in vivo as a model of human genes in Sprague-Dawley or Wistar rats.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameGOAT ANTI LEPTIN Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti, Goat
- Alternative namecaprine antibody to RAT LEPTIN (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Supplier:SAB ELISA KIT
Supplier:Brady Benelux NL