Goat anti-periostin Antibody
Goat anti-periostin Antibody is available 1 time from Mbs polyclonals labs
- Alternative name1Anti-Goat anti-periostin Antibody
- Alternative name2Caprine anti-periostin, Anti-
- Alternative name3Caprinae anti-periostin Antibody
- Alternative name4periostin
- Alternative name5MGC119510; MGC119511; OSF2; OSF-2; osteoblast specific factor 2 (fasciclin I-like); osteoblast-specific factor 2; OTTHUMP00000018268; OTTHUMP00000018269; OTTHUMP00000018270; OTTHUMP00000018271; PDLPOSTN; periodontal ligament-specific periostin; periostin; periostin isoform thy2; periostin isoform thy4; periostin isoform thy6; periostin isoform thy8; periostin; osteoblast specific factor; PN; POSTN; RP11-412K4.1; POSTN; periostin, osteoblast specific factor; MGC119510; MGC119511; OSF-2; OSF2; PDLPOSTN; PN; RP11-412K4.1; periostin; OTTHUMP00000018268; OTTHUMP00000018269; OTTHUMP00000018270; OTTHUMP00000018271; osteoblast specific factor 2 (fasciclin I-like); osteoblast-specific factor 2; periodontal ligament-specific periostin; periostin; periostin isoform thy2; periostin isoform thy4; periostin isoform thy6; periostin isoform thy8
- Other namesperiostin isoform 1; Periostin; periostin; periodontal ligament-specific periostin; osteoblast specific factor 2 (fasciclin I-like); periostin, osteoblast specific factor; Osteoblast-specific factor 2; OSF-2
- Gene namePOSTN
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesPOSTN; POSTN; PN; OSF2; OSF-2; PDLPOSTN; periostin; OSF2; PN; OSF-2
- Immunoglobulin isotypeN/A
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Host organismGoat
- Species reactivityHuman
- Specificity and cross-reactivityN/A
- Purification methodPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Form/AppearanceSupplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin._x000D_
- Concentration100ug specific antibody in 200ul
- Storage and shippingAfter been aliquoted the antibody should be stored at -20 degrees Celsius. Cycles of freezing and thawing should be avoided as they may damage the polypeptide chains thus reducing the activity of the antibody.
- Tested for:Peptide ELISA (EIA), Western Blot (WB)
- Descriptionproductone is a polyclonal antibody of high purity and binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in. Polyclonal antibodies have series of advantages - larger batches can be supplied at a time, they are inexpensive to manufacture and respectively to buy, the time needed for production is considerably shorter. Polyclonal antibodies generally are more stable and retain their reactivity under unfavorable conditions. To obtain more detailed information on productone, please, refer to the full product datasheet.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of productone unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Polyclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameGoat anti-periostin Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti, Goat
- Alternative namecaprine antibody to-periostin (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
MBS423344 | Goat anti-periostin Antibodysize: 100ug | 431.98 USD