Goat anti mouse
Goat anti mouse is available 4 times from Gentaur genprice labs
- Ordering informationThe catalog number at Gentaur for this research reagent is 433-1030-05. It is a frequent ordered item.
- DeliveryThe Goat anti mouse IgG human can be delivered to your laboratory the next week after your order if you order before Friday 15:00.
- Users referenceContact us for laboratory references of researchers that recently used this product in Europe or the United States.
433-1030-05 | Goat anti mouse IgG humansize: 1 vial | 218.92 USD
433-1030-05 | Goat anti mouse IgG humansize: 1x | 190.63 USD
- Catalog number433-1030-05
- Price190.63 USD
- UseGoat anti mouse IgG human is used in laboratories on a frequent basis.
- Orderingthe reference is 433-1030-05 for ordering
- ReferenceGentaur can give you references of users of Goat anti mouse IgG human in your area. Call us on 00 32 265 09 23 for more information on 433-1030-05
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.This is against a protein of mus musculus directed antibody.
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus,Mus musculus
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- AboutImmunoglobulin gamma, IgG, mouse monoclonal H&L chain clones or rabbit, goat polyclonal antibodies have 4 parts. There are 2 heavy chains, 2 light chains. The IgG antibody has 2 antigen binding sites. They represent 70% or more of serum antibodies. This antibody can be antigen purified or protein A or G purified. For storage sodium azide is added or you can call us to request azide free antibody preparations. These will need colder storage temperatures.
- Additional isotypeIgG
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Short nameGoat anti mouse IgG
- Techniqueanti mouse, Mouse, anti, Goat, IgG
- Alternative namecaprine antibody to mouse Immunoglobulin G H. sapiens
- Alternative techniquemurine
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
433-1079-05 | Goat anti mouse IgG2csize: 1x | 199.24 USD
39-gam | Goat anti-mouse IgGsize: 1x | 766.23 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR