Goat Anti Mouse IgG
Goat Anti Mouse IgG is available 16 times from Elabscience labs
SAEP041-1 | Goat Anti-Mouse IgGsize: 1 mg | 107.08 USD
SAEP051-200 | Goat Anti-Mouse IgG-APsize: 200 μL | 145.8 USD
SAEP051-100 | Goat Anti-Mouse IgG-APsize: 100 μL | 107.08 USD
SAEP051-1000 | Goat Anti-Mouse IgG-APsize: 1000 μL | 413.49 USD
SAEP030-200 | Goat Anti-Mouse IgG-Biotinsize: 200 μL | 108.21 USD
SAEP030-1000 | Goat Anti-Mouse IgG-Biotinsize: 1000 μL | 220.99 USD
SAEP030-100 | Goat Anti-Mouse IgG-Biotinsize: 100 μL | 88.85 USD
SAEP011-200 | Goat Anti-Mouse IgG-CY3size: 200 μL | 108.21 USD
SAEP011-100 | Goat Anti-Mouse IgG-CY3size: 100 μL | 88.85 USD
SAEP011-1000 | Goat Anti-Mouse IgG-CY3size: 1000 μL | 220.99 USD
- Catalog numberSAEP011-1000
- Price220.99 USD
- Size1000 μL
- Antibody's suplied withF/P==3-9/1，0,01M PBS, 1%BSA, 0,01%Thimerosal。
- StorageStore at -20℃, away from the light
- Maximal absorbance length554nm
- Maximal emission length568-574nm
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesCy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the Goat Anti-Mouse IgG- can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Elabscience antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus,Mus musculus
- AboutImmunoglobulin gamma, IgG, mouse monoclonal H&L chain clones or rabbit, goat polyclonal antibodies have 4 parts. There are 2 heavy chains, 2 light chains. The IgG antibody has 2 antigen binding sites. They represent 70% or more of serum antibodies. This antibody can be antigen purified or protein A or G purified. For storage sodium azide is added or you can call us to request azide free antibody preparations. These will need colder storage temperatures.
- Additional isotypeIgG
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Short nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG-
- TechniqueMouse, anti, Goat, IgG
- Alternative namecaprine antibody to-Mouse Immunoglobulin G-cyanine 3
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
SAEP021-100 | Goat Anti-Mouse IgG-FITCsize: 100 μL | 88.85 USD
SAEP021-1000 | Goat Anti-Mouse IgG-FITCsize: 1000 μL | 220.99 USD
SAEP021-200 | Goat Anti-Mouse IgG-FITCsize: 200 μL | 108.21 USD
SAEP001-1000 | Goat Anti-Mouse IgG-HRPsize: 1000 μL | 220.99 USD
SAEP001-100 | Goat Anti-Mouse IgG-HRPsize: 100 μL | 88.85 USD
SAEP001-200 | Goat Anti-Mouse IgG-HRPsize: 200 μL | 108.21 USD
- Antibody's raised inGoat
- CategorySecondary Antibodies
- Alternative techniqueantibodies