GOAT ANTI HUMAN VEGF
GOAT ANTI HUMAN VEGF is available 3 times from Mbs polyclonals labs
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Host organismGoat
- Other namesvascular endothelial growth factor A isoform a; Vascular endothelial growth factor A; vascular endothelial growth factor A; vascular permeability factor; vascular endothelial growth factor A; Vascular permeability factor
- Descriptionproductone is a polyclonal antibody of high purity and binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in. Polyclonal antibodies have series of advantages - larger batches can be supplied at a time, they are inexpensive to manufacture and respectively to buy, the time needed for production is considerably shorter. Polyclonal antibodies generally are more stable and retain their reactivity under unfavorable conditions. To obtain more detailed information on productone, please, refer to the full product datasheet.
- Other gene namesVEGFA; VEGFA; VPF; VEGF; MVCD1; VEGF; VEGF-A; VPF
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of productone unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Species reactivityHuman
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
MBS221735 | GOAT ANTI HUMAN VEGF Antibodysize: 100ug | 782.22 USD
- Catalog numberMBS221735
- Price782.22 USD
- Alternative name1Anti-GOAT ANTI HUMAN VEGF
- Alternative name2Caprine ANTI HUMAN VEGF
- Alternative name3Caprinae ANTI Homo sapiens VEGF
- Alternative name4VEGF
- Alternative name5N/A
- Gene nameVEGF
- Immunoglobulin isotypePolyclonal IgG
- Specificity and cross-reactivityVEGF This item specifically recognises human VEGF (vascular endothelial growth factor), a heparin-binding cytokine and member of the PDGF/VEGF growth factor family, which exists as several splice variants of the VEGF gene. VEGF, originally named vascular permeability factor due to its ability to act as vasodilator and increase microvascular permeability, is a potent stimulator of angiogenesis of both normal and cancerous cells, and acts as a regulator of vasculogenesis. _x000D__x000D_The functional forms of VEGF exist as disulphide-linked homodimers and are classified according to the number of amino acid residues within a constitutive polypeptide chain e.g VEGF165. All VEGF family members act through binding to the tyrosine kinase receptors VEGFR-1 (Flt-1) and VEGFR-2 (KDR/CD309), whilst the closely-related VEGF-C and VEGF-D, can also bind to VEGFR-3 (Flt-4).
- Purification methodN/A
- Form/AppearancePurified (Purified IgG - lyophilised)
- ConcentrationIgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml after reconstitution.
- Storage and shippingPrior to reconstitution store at +Store productone at +4 degrees Celsius.. Following reconstitution For optimal long term storage, productone should be kept at -20 degrees Celsius. productone should be stored undiluted. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should productone contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use. Shelf Life: 12 months from date of reconstitution.
- Tested for:Functional Assay (FA), Western Blot (WB), ELISA (EIA)
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.Antibody against the Hu protein or peptide or recombinant supplied in 1 volumes. Ask for quote if you need bulk.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Polyclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameGOAT ANTI VEGF Antibody
- Techniqueanti human, Antibody, anti, Goat
- Alternative namecaprine antibody to H. sapiens VEGF (Antibody to)
0. Gene info
- Long gene namevascular endothelial growth factor A
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- vascular endothelial growth factor
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1994-01-10
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- VEGF family
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedDMC induces migration of monocytes and immature dendritic cells. Expression studies show that DMC is constitutively expressed in lung, suggesting a potential role for DMC in recruiting monocytes and dendritic cells from blood into lung parenchymaThese results strongly suggest that VCC-1 plays an important role in hepatocellular carcinoma cell invasion and tumor growth.Immune surveillance occurs during the early intraepithelial stages of human pancreatic carcinogenesis and is mediated by expression of CXCL17 and ICAM2.An Fc-fusion protein of 35kDa with a modified human immunoglobulin IgG1 Fc domain is capable of inhibiting CC chemokine-induced calcium flux, chemotaxis, and beta-arrestin recruitment in primary macrophages and transfected cells.these results suggest that VCC-1 is involved in cisplatin-induced apoptosis of HepG2 cells, and also provides some evidence for VCC-1 as a potential cellular target for chemotherapy.We conclude that CXCL17 is an antimicrobial mucosal chemokine that may play a role in the pathogenesis of interstitial lung diseasesCXCL17 production correlated with adverse immune infiltration and might be an important target for anti-HCC therapies.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
MBS220220 | GOAT ANTI HUMAN VEGF:Biotin Antibodysize: 50ug | 782.22 USD
MBS691187 | Goat Anti-Human VEGF-Asize: 100ug | 693.66 USD
Calpain II, Large Subunit (Calcium-activated Neutral Proteinase 2, Calpain-2, Calpain 2 (m/II) Large Subunit, Calpain 2 Catalytic Subunit, Calpain 2 Large Catalytic Subunit, CANP 2, CANP2, CANP-2, CANP L2, CANPL2, CANP-L2, CALP80, Calpain Large Polypeptid Antibody
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR