Goat anti Human secretory component free and bound
Goat anti Human secretory component free and bound is available 4 times from Nordc labs
GAHu/SC | Goat anti Human secretory component (free and bound)size: 1 mL | 243.9 USD
GAHu/SC/Bio | Goat anti Human secretory component (free and bound) antibody conjugated with Biotinsize: 1 mL | 357.1 USD
- Catalog numberGAHu/SC/Bio
- Price357.1 USD
- Size1 mL
- Long descriptionTested in immunoelectrophoresis, double radial immunodiffusion and ELISA against a panel of appropriate secretions and purified Ig isotypes. The antiserum reacts with both bound secretory component (secretory IgA) and with the free SC present in human secretions. In immunoelectrophoresis against human milk, using a high electroendosmosis agar plate, free SC is precipitated in the alph-2 region. The immunoconjugate does not react with other molecular forms of IgA, or with any other secretory or plasma protein. In immunocytochemical and immunohistochemical staining for the detection of free SC and secretory IgA at the cellular and subcellular level by staining of appropriately treated cell and tissue substrates. In non-isotopic assay methodology (e.g. ELISA) to identify and measure SC or secretory IgA in human body fluids. As a second step an avidin or streptavidin conjugate of the user’s choice has to be used. This immunoconjugate is not pre-diluted. The optimum working dilution of each conjugate should be established by titration before being used. Excess labelled antibody must be avoided because it may cause high unspecific background staining and interfere with the specific signal. Working dilutions for histochemical and cytochemical use are usually between 1:100 and 1:500; in ELISA and comparable non-precipitating antibody-binding assays between 1:1,000 and 1:8,000.
- Antibody come fromSecretory component is present in human secretions bound to secretory IgA (sIgA) and in free form. Secretory IgA (sIgA) functions as a dimer or polymer and accounts for almost all specific mucosal antibody activity. A molecule of sIgA is made up of two molecules of IgA, one J chain and one SC (MW 65,000). The dimer IgA is transported into secretions by its binding to the SC on the epithelial cells. Under normal conditions, sIgA contains both subclasses IgA1 and IgA2, since both are capable of binding SC. SC also has an affinity for polymeric IgM. Purified free human secretory component isolated from pooled milk is used for immunization. Freund’s complete adjuvant is used in the first step of the immunization procedure.
- Other descriptionBiotin-coupled purified hyperimmune goat IgG lyophilized from a solution in phosphate buffered saline (PBS, pH 7.2). No preservative added, as it may interfere with the antibody activity.
- Antigen-antibody binding interactionGoat anti Human secretory component (free and bound) antibody conjugated with Biotin Antibody
- Antibody's reacts with these speciesInter-species cross-reactivity is a normal feature of antibodies to proteins, since homologous proteins of different species frequently share antigenic determinants. Cross-reactivity of this antiSerum has not been tested in detail.
- Antibody's specificityBiotin-conjugated IgG fraction of polyclonal Goat antiSerum to Human secretory component, free and bound
- ApplicationELISA,Immunocytochemistry,Immunohistochemistry (paraffin),Dot blot,Immunoblotting
- Antibody's suited forELISA,Immunocytochemistry,Immunohistochemistry (paraffin),Dot blot,Immunoblotting.
- StorageThe lyophilized conjugate is shipped at ambient temperature and may be stored at +4°C; prolonged storage at or below -20°C. It is reconstituted by adding 1 ml sterile distilled water, spun down to remove insoluble particles, divided into small aliquots, frozen and stored at or below -20°C. Prior to use, an aliquot is thawed slowly at ambient temperature, spun down again and used to prepare working dilutions by adding sterile phosphate buffered saline (PBS, pH 7.2). Repeated thawing and freezing should be avoided. Working dilutions should be stored at +4°C, not refrozen, and preferably used the same day. If a slight precipitation occurs upon storage, this should be removed by centrifugation. It will not affect the performance of the immunoconjugate. Lyophilized at +4° C--at least 10 years. Reconstituted at or below -20° C--3-5 years. Reconstituted at +4° C--7 days
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.Antibody against the Hu protein or peptide or recombinant supplied in 1 volumes. Ask for quote if you need bulk.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by nordc they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameGoat anti secretory component (free bound) antibody conjugated with
- Techniqueanti human, Antibody, anti, Goat
- Alternative namecaprine antibody to H. sapiens secretory component (free and bound) (Antibody to) coupled including biotinilated
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
GAHu/SC/FITC | Goat anti Human secretory component (free and bound) antibody conjugated with FITCsize: 1 mL | 357.1 USD
GAHu/SC/PO | Goat anti Human secretory component (free and bound) antibody conjugated with Horseradish peroxidasesize: 1 mL | 466.8 USD
- CategorySecondary Antibodies
- Antibody is raised inGoat
- Antibody's reacts withHuman
- Research interestImmunology
- Relevant referencesno information yet
- Protein numbersee ncbi
- WarningsThis product is intended FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY, and FOR TESTS IN VITRO, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures involving humans or animals. This datasheet is as accurate as reasonably achievable, but Nordic-MUbio accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this information.
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Brady Benelux NL
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies