Goat anti Human prekallikrein
1x Goat anti Human prekallikrein found in nordc
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Long descriptionThe defined antibody specificity is to prekallikrein. Plasma kallikrein is present in two slightly different forms. This corresponds with two different forms of kallikrein after prekallikrein has been activated by Factor XIIa. Inactive plasma prekallikrein and active kallikrein may react with the antiserum. Although prekallikrein exhibits structural homology to Factor XI, the antiserum does not react with Factor XI. As precipitating antiserum in electroimmunodiffusion, immunoelectrophoresis and radial immunodiffusion. This does not exclude the use of the antiserum in more sensitive techniques if proper controls are included.
- Antibody come fromPrekallikrein is a single-chain. Glycoprotein (MW 88,000) present in inactive form in plasma, pancreas and intestine. Prekallikrein is activated to kallikrein by Factor XIIa which in turn results from activation of Factor XII by prekallikrein combined with Factor XII and highmolecular- weight kininogen (HMWK). It releases kinins from the low-molecular-weight and the high-molecular-weight kininogen. Highly purified molecular weight kininogen isolated from pooled plasma. Freund’s complete adjuvant is used in the first step of the immunization procedure.
- Other descriptionDelipidated, heat inactivated, lyophilized, stable whole serum. No preservative added. Total protein and IgG concentration in the antiserum are comparable to those of pooled normal goat serum. No foreign proteins added.
- Antigen-antibody binding interactionGoat anti Human prekallikrein Antibody
- Antibody is raised inGoat
- Antibody's reacts withHuman
- Antibody's reacts with these speciesThe antiSerum does not cross-react with any other Human plasma proteins as tested in geldiffusion techniques. Inter-species cross-reactivity is a normal feature of antibodies to plasma proteins, since homologous proteins of different species frequently share antigenic determinants. Cross-reactivity of this antiSerum has not been tested in detail, however in double radial immunodiffusion a reaction with Monkey has been observed.
- Antibody's specificityPrecipitating polyclonal Goat antiSerum to Human prekallikrein
- Research interestCardiovascular
- Antibody's suited forImmunoprecipitation. In electroimmunodiffusion (Laurell) the amount of antiserum required in the agarose gel is usually between 1 and 2%, depending on the test arrangement. Precipitin titre not less than 1:32 when tested against normal human plasma in agar block immunodiffusion titration.
- StorageThe lyophilized antiserum is shipped at ambient temperature and may be stored at +4°C; prolonged storage at or below -20°C. Reconstitute the lyophilized antiserum by adding 1 ml sterile distilled water. Dilutions may be prepared by adding phosphate buffered saline (PBS, pH 7.2). Repeated thawing and freezing should be avoided. If a slight precipitation occurs upon storage, this should be removed by centrifugation. It will not affect the performance of the antiserum. Diluted antiserum should be stored at +4°C, not refrozen, and preferably used the same day. Lyophilized at +4° C--at least 10 years. Reconstituted at or below -20° C--3-5 years. Reconstituted at +4° C--7 days
- Relevant referencesno information yet
- Protein numberP03952
- WarningsThis product is intended FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY, and FOR TESTS IN VITRO, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures involving humans or animals. This datasheet is as accurate as reasonably achievable, but Nordic-MUbio accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this information.
- Gene target
- Short nameGoat anti prekallikrein
- Techniqueanti human, antibody to, anti human antibodies, goats
- HostGoat, The goat polyclonal antibodies are directed against human genes or rabbit or mouse IgGs (H +L) chain primary antibodies and conjugated for detection. It are very good secondary antibodies that are affinity purified and have a good affinity themselves too. Often KLH is coupled to the antigen so anti KLH can be present in the vial.
- SpeciesHuman, Goats, Humans
- Alternative namecaprine antibody to H. sapiens prekallikrein
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
GAHu/PKK | Goat anti Human prekallikreinsize: 1 mL | 404.42 USD
- Catalog numberGAHu/PKK
- Price404.42 USD
- Size1 mL
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided. Antibody against the Hu protein or peptide or recombinant supplied in 1 volumes. Ask for quote if you need bulk.
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedKallikrein can directly activate prothrombin; there is a shortcut in the intrinsic hemostasis system that generates catalytic amounts of thrombin without following the known intrinsic clotting pathwayCase Report: Fresh frozen plasma transfusion before coronary artery bypass corrects prekallikrein deficiency.FXI may have a role in risk of ischemic stroke, but not myocardial infarct; FXII and prekallikrein may not have a role in either
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene