Goat Anti Human Polyclonal Antibody
Goat Anti Human Polyclonal Antibody is available 9 times from Cellular biology labs labs
STA-130 | Goat Anti-Human Albumin Polyclonal Antibodysize: 0.1 mg | 530.11 USD
STA-132 | Goat Anti-Human Apolipoprotein AI Polyclonal Antibodysize: 100 µg | 605.9 USD
STA-132 | Goat Anti-Human Apolipoprotein AI Polyclonal Antibodysize: 0.1 mg | 530.11 USD
STA-134 | Goat Anti-Human Apolipoprotein B-100/48 Polyclonal Antibodysize: 100 µg | 605.9 USD
STA-134 | Goat Anti-Human Apolipoprotein B-100/48 Polyclonal Antibodysize: 0.1 mg | 530.11 USD
STA-138 | Goat Anti-Human Apolipoprotein E Polyclonal Antibodysize: 100 µg | 605.9 USD
STA-138 | Goat Anti-Human Apolipoprotein E Polyclonal Antibodysize: 0.1 mg | 530.11 USD
- Catalog numberSTA-138
- Price530.11 USD
- Size0.1 mg
- AntigenPurified human apolipoprotein E
- Product configuration100 μg of affinity purified antibody at 1 mg/mL in PBS, pH 7.2, containing 0.5 mM EDTA and 0.02% NaN3
- Shipping conditionsThe product Goat Anti-Human Apolipoprotein E Polyclonal Antibody must be shipped on blue ice packages to retain its quality and activity during the transportation.
- Storage conditionsThe product Goat Anti-Human Apolipoprotein E Polyclonal Antibody can be kept at minus 20 degrees Celsius for 12 months upon receipt.
- Gene target
- Short nameGoat Anti- Apolipoprotein E Polyclonal Antibody
- Alternative namecaprine antibody to-H. sapiens Apolipoprotein E polyclonal (Antibody to)
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameapolipoprotein E
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- Alzheimer disease 2 (APOE*E4-associated, late onset)
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-06-22
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedObservational study of gene-disease association, gene-environment interaction, and pharmacogenomic / toxicogenomic. (HuGE Navigator)Observational study and genome-wide association study of gene-disease association, gene-environment interaction, and pharmacogenomic / toxicogenomic. (HuGE Navigator)relationships between plasma apoO levels and high-sensitive C-reactive protein (hs-CRP) levels, as well as other lipid parameters in healthy subjects and patients with established acute coronary syndromeIt is likely that apoO participates in fatty acid metabolism and the inflammatory response in HepG2 cells.APOO represents a link between impaired mitochondrial function and cardiomyopathy onset, and targeting APOO-dependent metabolic remodeling has potential as a strategy to adjust heart metabolism and protect the myocardium from impaired contractility.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
STA-139 | Goat Anti-Human Plasminogen Polyclonal Antibodysize: 0.1 mg | 530.11 USD
STA-139 | Goat Anti-Human Plasminogen Polyclonal Antibodysize: 100 µg | 605.9 USD
- Type of the productantibody
- Clonalitypolyclonal antibody
- Raised inGoat
- Purification techiqueaffinity chromatography
- ApplicationWestern blot, ELISA
- Species reactivityHuman
- Antibody concentration1 mg/mL
- TipsThis antibody is manufactured for research purposes only and it is not intended to be used in clinical diagnostic procedures.
- We send this reagant onBlue Ice
- The temperatureerature for storage is-20ºC
- Type of reagentMetabolism Research
- Related techniquesMetabolism Research, Lipoprotein Metabolism, Antibodies to Apolipoproteins
- Cellular useAntibodies are affinity purified
- Protocol informationProvided at a concentration of 1 mg/mL
- Living modified organisme in this reagent or LMONot applicable
- Host speciesGoat
- Isotype controlN/A
- Conjugation and formUnconjugated
- Species compatible toHuman
- Use of this test kit or productIB, EIA
- This reagent is purifiedAffinity Purified
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Cellular biology labs they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- TestCellular biology labs supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Techniqueanti-Human, Polyclonal, Antibody, anti, Goat
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals