Goat anti human Plasminogen
Goat anti human Plasminogen is available 5 times from Mbs polyclonals labs
MBS573016 | Goat anti Human plasminogensize: 1 mililiter | 394.19 USD
MBS573016 | Goat anti Human plasminogen Antibodysize: 1 mililiter | 394.19 USD
MBS512115 | Goat anti-human Plasminogen (Pg), Affinity-Purified IgGsize: 500ug | 485.43 USD
MBS512116 | Goat anti-human Plasminogen (Pg), Peroxidase Conjugated Affinity-Purified IgGsize: 100ug | 459.69 USD
MBS512114 | Goat anti-human Plasminogen (Pg), Whole IgG from antiserumsize: 5 miligrams | 362.61 USD
- Catalog numberMBS512114
- Price362.61 USD
- Size5 miligrams
- Alternative name1Anti-Goat anti-human Plasminogen (Pg), Whole IgG from antiserum
- Alternative name2Caprine anti-human Plasminogen (Pg), Whole IgG from antiserum
- Alternative name3Caprinae anti-Homo sapiens Plasminogen (Pg), Whole IgG from antiserum
- Alternative name4Plasminogen
- Alternative name5Plasminogen, human
- Other namesplasminogen isoform 1; Plasminogen; plasminogen; OTTHUMP00000017544; OTTHUMP00000017545; OTTHUMP00000197002; plasminogen; N/A
- Other gene namesPLG; PLG; DKFZp779M0222; N/A
- Species reactivityN/A
- Specificity and cross-reactivityThis antibody is specific for plasminogen as demonstrated by immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA.
- Purification methodPurified IgG. Vial containing ml of whole IgG representing approximately 1 ml of antiserum. Total protein is 5 mg.
- Form/AppearanceWhole IgG, clear liquid.
- ConcentrationIgG concentration is mg/ml, determined by absorbance using an extinction coefficient (E1%280) of 13.4.
- Storage and shippingStore between -10 and Store productone at -20 degrees Celsius.. Product will become viscous but will not freeze. Avoid storage in frost-free freezers. Keep vial tightly capped. Allow product to warm to room temperature and gently mix before use.
- Tested for:N/A
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestMBS Polyclonals supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- AboutImmunoglobulin gamma, IgG, mouse monoclonal H&L chain clones or rabbit, goat polyclonal antibodies have 4 parts. There are 2 heavy chains, 2 light chains. The IgG antibody has 2 antigen binding sites. They represent 70% or more of serum antibodies. This antibody can be antigen purified or protein A or G purified. For storage sodium azide is added or you can call us to request azide free antibody preparations. These will need colder storage temperatures.
- Additional isotypeIgG
- Gene target
- Short nameGoat anti- Plasminogen (Pg) Whole IgG from antiserum
- Techniqueanti-Human, anti, Goat, IgG
- Alternative namecaprine antibody to-H. sapiens Plasminogen (Pg), Whole Immunoglobulin G from antibodies
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
- Gene nameN/A
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Immunoglobulin isotypeN/A
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Host organismGoat
- Descriptionproductone is a polyclonal antibody of high purity and binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in. Polyclonal antibodies have series of advantages - larger batches can be supplied at a time, they are inexpensive to manufacture and respectively to buy, the time needed for production is considerably shorter. Polyclonal antibodies generally are more stable and retain their reactivity under unfavorable conditions. To obtain more detailed information on productone, please, refer to the full product datasheet.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of productone unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.