Goat anti Human lactoferrin
5x Goat anti Human lactoferrin found in nordc
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Antibody is raised inGoat
- Antibody's reacts withHuman
- Research interestCardiovascular
- Relevant referencesno information yet
- Protein numberP02788
- WarningsThis product is intended FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY, and FOR TESTS IN VITRO, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures involving humans or animals. This datasheet is as accurate as reasonably achievable, but Nordic-MUbio accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this information.
- HostGoat, The goat polyclonal antibodies are directed against human genes or rabbit or mouse IgGs (H +L) chain primary antibodies and conjugated for detection. It are very good secondary antibodies that are affinity purified and have a good affinity themselves too. Often KLH is coupled to the antigen so anti KLH can be present in the vial.
- SpeciesHuman, Goats, Humans
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
GAHu/Lfr | Goat anti Human lactoferrinsize: 1 mL | 256.13 USD
GAHu/Lfr/7S | Goat anti Human lactoferrinsize: 10 mg | 296.57 USD
- Catalog numberGAHu/Lfr/7S
- Price296.57 USD
- Size10 mg
- Long descriptionIn immunoelectrophoresis against human milk a single precipitin line is obtained. The antiserum does not react with any other protein component of human serum or plasma. In enzyme-immunocytochemical and immunohistochemical techniques for the indirect detection of human lactoferrin at the cellular and subcellular level in appropriately treated cell and tissue substrates; as catching reagent in non-isotopic methodology and solid phase immunochemistry (e.g. ELISA, Western blotting). The optimum working dilution of the product should be established by titration before being used. Working dilutions for histochemical and cytochemical use are usually between 1:50 and 1:500.
- Antibody come fromExocrine organs produce various secretions, each with its characteristic function. Proteins found in secretions may be divided into two groups: those specific for the particular secretion, and plasma proteins independent of the type of exocrine cells. Lactoferrin belongs to the first group. It is an iron containing protein with a molecular weight of 75,000 and it is antigenically different from transferrin. Lactoferrin has a slight anti-microbial action. Originally identified in milk, its presence has also been demonstrated in other secretions as saliva, semen and tears. The immunogen has been isolated from human milk. Freund’s complete adjuvant is used in the first step of the immunization procedure.
- Other descriptionPurified hyperimmune IgG lyophilized from a solution in phosphate buffered saline (PBS, pH 7.2) No preservative added, as it may interfere with the antibody activity.
- Antigen-antibody binding interactionGoat anti Human lactoferrin Antibody
- Antibody's reacts with these speciesThe antiSerum does not cross-react with any other Human plasma proteins as tested in gel- diffusion techniques. Inter-species cross-reactivity is a normal feature of antibodies to plasma or milk proteins, since homologous proteins of different species frequently share antigenic determinants. Cross-reactivity of this antiSerum has not been tested in detail, however in double radial immunodiffusion a reaction with Rhesus Monkey milk has been observed.
- Antibody's specificityPurified IgG fraction of polyclonal Goat antiSerum to Human lactoferrin
- ApplicationIndirect immunofluorescence,ELISA,Dot blot,Immunoblotting
- Antibody's suited forIndirect immunofluorescence,ELISA,Dot blot,Immunoblotting. The lyophilized product is shipped at ambient temperature and may be stored at +4°C; prolonged storage at or below -20°C. It is reconstituted by adding 1 ml sterile distilled water, spun down to remove insoluble particles, divided into small aliquots, frozen and stored at or below -20°C. Prior to use, an aliquot is thawed slowly at ambient temperature, spun down again and used to prepare working dilutions by adding sterile phosphate buffered saline (PBS, pH 7.2). Repeated thawing and freezing should be avoided. Working dilutions should be stored at +4°C, not refrozen, and preferably used the same day. If a slight precipitation occurs upon storage, this should be removed by centrifugation. It will not affect the performance of the product.
- StorageLyophilized at +4° C--at least 10 years. Reconstituted at or below -20° C--3-5 years. Reconstituted at +4° C--7 days
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided. Antibody against the Hu protein or peptide or recombinant supplied in 1 volumes. Ask for quote if you need bulk.
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameGoat anti lactoferrin
- Techniqueanti human, antibody to, anti human antibodies, goats
- Alternative namecaprine antibody to H. sapiens lactoferrin
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedomentin reduces the development of atherosclerosis by reducing inflammatory response of macrophages through the Akt-dependent mechanismsOmentin increased Akt phosphorylation in the absence and presence of insulin. In conclusion, omentin is a new adipokine that is expressed in omental adipose tissue in humans and may regulate insulin action.circulating omentin levels independently and negatively associate with carotid intima-media thicknessITLN1 in combination with other known markers, such as CRP, could be evaluated as a panel of biomarkers of POAD.Data suggest that serum ITLN1 levels are down-regulated in women with pre-eclampsia as compared to healthy control subjects; thus, serum ITLN1 level may serve as biomarker for diagnosis of pre-eclampsia and index of severity of pre-eclampsia.fat-specific human omentin transgenic (OMT-TG) mice exhibited reduced neointimal thickening and vascular cell growth following vascular injuryThe expressions of Adiponectin, visfatin, and omentin were correlated within each type of fat but not between different fat depots
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
GAHu/Lfr/Bio | Goat anti Human lactoferrin antibody conjugated with Biotinsize: 1 mL | 375 USD
GAHu/Lfr/FITC | Goat anti Human lactoferrin antibody conjugated with FITCsize: 1 mL | 375 USD
GAHu/Lfr/PO | Goat anti Human lactoferrin antibody conjugated with Horseradish peroxidasesize: 1 mL | 490.2 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies