Goat anti Human IgA Fc specific
Goat anti Human IgA Fc specific is available 10 times from Nordc labs
GAHu/IgA(Fc)/7S | Goat anti Human IgA (Fc specific)size: 10 mg | 282.41 USD
SR/GAHu/IgA(Fc)/7S | Goat anti Human IgA (Fc specific)size: 10 mg | 406.12 USD
GAHu/IgA(Fc) | Goat anti Human IgA (Fc specific)size: 1 mL | 172.72 USD
SR/GAHu/IgA(Fc)/Bio | Goat anti Human IgA (Fc specific) antibody conjugated with Biotinsize: 1 mL | 466.8 USD
GAHu/IgA(Fc)/Bio | Goat anti Human IgA (Fc specific) antibody conjugated with Biotinsize: 1 mL | 357.1 USD
- Catalog numberGAHu/IgA(Fc)/Bio
- Price357.1 USD
- Size1 mL
- Long descriptionThe reactivity of the antiserum is directed to the Fc subunit of the IgA molecule which expresses strict isotypic (class) specificity. It does not react with any non-Ig protein in human serum, as tested by immunoelectrophoresis and double radial immunodiffusion. In immunocytochemical and immunohistochemical staining of IgA at the cellular and subcellular level of appropriately treated cell and tissue substrates; to demonstrate circulating IgA antibodies in serodiagnostic microbiology and autoimmune diseases; to identify a specific antigen using a reference antibody of human origin known to be of the IgA isotype in the middle layer of the indirect test procedure; in non-isotopic assay methodology (e.g. ELISA) to measure IgA in human serum or other body fluids. As a second step an avidin or streptavidin conjugate of the user’s choice has to be used. Antisera to IgA do not discriminate between serum IgA (monomeric and dimeric) and higher molecular forms such as secretory IgA. This immunoconjugate is not pre-diluted. The optimum working dilution of each conjugate should be established by titration before being used. Excess labelled antibody must be avoided because it may cause high unspecific background staining and interfere with the specific signal. Working dilutions for histochemical and cytochemical use are usually between 1:100 and 1:500; in ELISA and comparable non-precipitating antibody-binding assays between 1:1,000 and 1:15,000.
- Antibody come fromPurified polyclonal IgA and monoclonal IgA2 isolated from pooled human serum. Freund’s complete adjuvant is used in the first step of the immunization procedure.
- Other descriptionBiotin-coupled purified hyperimmune goat IgG lyophilized from a solution in phosphate buffered saline (PBS, pH 7.2). No preservative added, as it may interfere with the antibody activity.
- Antigen-antibody binding interactionGoat anti Human IgA (Fc specific) antibody conjugated with Biotin Antibody
- Antibody's reacts with these speciesInter-species cross-reactivity is a normal feature of antibodies to immunoglobulins, since Ig of different species frequently share antigenic determinants. Cross-reactivity of this immunoconjugate has not been tested in detail.
- Antibody's specificityBiotin-conjugated IgG fraction of polyclonal Goat antiSerum to Human IgA, Fc specific
- ApplicationELISA,Immunocytochemistry,Immunohistochemistry (paraffin),Dot blot,Immunoblotting
- Antibody's suited forELISA,Immunocytochemistry,Immunohistochemistry (paraffin),Dot blot,Immunoblotting.
- StorageThe lyophilized conjugate is shipped at ambient temperature and may be stored at +4°C; prolonged storage at or below -20°C. It is reconstituted by adding 1 ml sterile distilled water, spun down to remove insoluble particles, divided into small aliquots, frozen and stored at or below -20°C. Prior to use, an aliquot is thawed slowly at ambient temperature, spun down again and used to prepare working dilutions by adding sterile phosphate buffered saline (PBS, pH 7.2). Repeated thawing and freezing should be avoided. Working dilutions should be stored at +4°C, not refrozen, and preferably used the same day. If a slight precipitation occurs upon storage, this should be removed by centrifugation. It will not affect the performance of the immunoconjugate. Lyophilized at +4° C--at least 10 years. Reconstituted at or below -20° C--3-5 years. Reconstituted at +4° C--7 days
- WarningsThis product is intended FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY, and FOR TESTS IN VITRO, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures involving humans or animals. This datasheet is as accurate as reasonably achievable, but Nordic-MUbio accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this information.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.Antibody against the Hu protein or peptide or recombinant supplied in 1 volumes. Ask for quote if you need bulk.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by nordc they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.Immunoglobulin A (IgA, also referred to as sIgA) is an antibody that plays a critical role in immune function in the mucous membranes. More IgA is produced in mucosal linings than all other types of antibody combined. Examples are EMA, ACA ELISA test kits and for diagnostic detection the IgA of Anti-Beta-2 Glycoprotein 1; β2-Glycoprotein 1 Antibodies; Beta 2GP1 Ab, Beta-2 Glycoprotein 1 Antibodies IgG, IgM, and IgAs.
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus
- Additional isotypeIgA
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameGoat anti IgA (Fc specific) antibody conjugated with
- Techniqueanti human, Antibody, anti, Goat, IgA, FC
- Alternative namecaprine antibody to H. sapiens Immunoglobulin A (fragment c specific) (Antibody to) coupled including biotinilated
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
GAHu/IgA(Fc)/FITC | Goat anti Human IgA (Fc specific) antibody conjugated with FITCsize: 1 mL | 357.1 USD
SR/GAHu/IgA(Fc)/PO | Goat anti Human IgA (Fc specific) antibody conjugated with Horseradish peroxidasesize: 1 mL | 466.8 USD
GAHu/IgA(Fc)/PO | Goat anti Human IgA (Fc specific) antibody conjugated with Horseradish peroxidasesize: 1 mL | 357.1 USD
SR/GAHu/IgA(Fc)/TRITC | Goat anti Human IgA (Fc specific) antibody conjugated with TRITCsize: 1 mL | 466.8 USD
GAHu/IgA(Fc)/TRITC | Goat anti Human IgA (Fc specific) antibody conjugated with TRITCsize: 1 mL | 357.1 USD
- CategorySecondary Antibodies
- Antibody is raised inGoat
- Antibody's reacts withHuman
- Research interestImmunology
- Relevant referencesno information yet
- Protein numbersee ncbi
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies