GOAT ANTI HUMAN Hsc70 Antibody
GOAT ANTI HUMAN Hsc70 Antibody is available 1 time from Mbs polyclonals labs
- Alternative name1Anti-GOAT ANTI HUMAN Hsc70
- Alternative name2Caprine ANTI HUMAN Hsc70
- Alternative name3Caprinae ANTI Homo sapiens Hsc70
- Alternative name4Hsc70
- Alternative name5N/A
- Other namesheat shock cognate 71 kDa protein isoform 1; Heat shock cognate 71 kDa protein; heat shock cognate 71 kDa protein; LPS-associated protein 1; heat shock 70kd protein 10; heat shock cognate protein 54; constitutive heat shock protein 70; lipopolysaccharide-associated protein 1; N-myristoyltransferase inhibitor protein 71; heat shock 70kDa protein 8; Heat shock 70 kDa protein 8
- Gene nameHsc70
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesHSPA8; HSPA8; LAP1; HSC54; HSC70; HSC71; HSP71; HSP73; NIP71; HSPA10; HSC70; HSP73; HSPA10
- Immunoglobulin isotypePolyclonal IgG
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Host organismGoat
- Species reactivityHuman
- Specificity and cross-reactivityHsc70 This product specifically recognizes isoform 1 of human Hsc70 (Heat shock 70kDa protein 8), a ubiquitously expressed cytoplasmic heat-shock cognate protein and member of the heat shock protein 70 family, encoded for by the HSPA8 gene. _x000D__x000D_Heat shock proteins are a group of constitutively expressed or heat/stress-inducible proteins which act as molecular chaperones and play an essential role in protein folding/unfolding and transport of proteins across membranes. Hsc70 is known to facilitate the correct folding of newly-synthesized polypeptides, and also to participate in the ATPase disassociation of clathrin-coated vesicles during endocytosis, in conjunction with the co-chaperone auxilin.
- Purification methodN/A
- Form/AppearancePurified (Purified IgG - liquid)
- ConcentrationIgG concentration 500ug/1000ul
- Storage and shippingStore at +Store productone at +4 degrees Celsius. or productone should be stored at -20 degrees Celsius. if preferred. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. productone should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should productone contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use. Shelf Life: 18 months from date of dispatch.
- Tested for:Western Blot (WB), ELISA (EIA)
- Descriptionproductone is a polyclonal antibody of high purity and binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in. Polyclonal antibodies have series of advantages - larger batches can be supplied at a time, they are inexpensive to manufacture and respectively to buy, the time needed for production is considerably shorter. Polyclonal antibodies generally are more stable and retain their reactivity under unfavorable conditions. To obtain more detailed information on productone, please, refer to the full product datasheet.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of productone unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.Antibody against the Hu protein or peptide or recombinant supplied in 1 volumes. Ask for quote if you need bulk.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Polyclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameGOAT ANTI Hsc70 Antibody
- Techniqueanti human, Antibody, anti, Goat
- Alternative namecaprine antibody to H. sapiens Hsc70 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
MBS223124 | GOAT ANTI HUMAN Hsc70 Antibodysize: 100ug | 734.37 USD
- Catalog numberMBS223124
- Price734.37 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameheat shock protein family A (Hsp70) member 8
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- heat shock 70kD protein 8
- heat shock 70kDa protein 8
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1995-05-08
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Spliceosomal P complex
- Heat shock 70kDa proteins
- Spliceosomal C complex
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedAkt phosphorylation at Thr308 and Ser473 is required for CHIP-mediated ubiquitination of the kinase.The expression of ST13 decreases in colorectal cancer tissue compared with that in adjacent normal tissue. ST13 is mostly expressed in colorectal epithelia and adenocarcinoma cells.tetratricopeptide repeat domain is required for effects of CHIP on alpha-synuclein inclusion morphology, number of inclusions, and proteasomal degradation as well as the direct interaction of CHIP with Hsp70 implicates their cooperation in these processesresults suggest that granzyme B-mediated loss of HIP expression occurs in vivo, and in a coordinate fashion with loss of BID, pro-caspase-8 and pro-caspase-3; data implicate the Hsp70 co-chaperone HIP in the proteolytic cascade of some apoptotic pathwaysThese results strongly indicate ST13 mediated by adenovirus triggers colorectal cell apoptosis via ASK1-JNK signaling cascadeSt13 is a proliferation regulator that inhibits tumor growth in colorectal neoplasms and may affect cell migration.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene