Goat Anti Human Antibody H
Goat Anti Human Antibody H is available 9 times from Bioss secondary antibodies labs
bs-0360G | Goat Anti-Human IgA Antibody (H+L)size: 1mg | 164.24 USD
bs-0360G-Biotin | Goat Anti-Human IgA Antibody (H+L), Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.2ml | 140.94 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0360G-Biotin
- Price140.94 USD
- CategoryConjugated Secondary Antibody
- Target antigenHuman IgA
- Background of the target antigenImmunoglobulin A (IgA) is an antibody that plays a critical role in mucosal immunity. More IgA is produced in mucosal linings than all other types of antibody combined; between three and five grams are secreted into the intestinal lumen each day. This accumulates to 75% of the total immunoglobulin produced in the entire body.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Secondary Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.Immunoglobulin A (IgA, also referred to as sIgA) is an antibody that plays a critical role in immune function in the mucous membranes. More IgA is produced in mucosal linings than all other types of antibody combined. Examples are EMA, ACA ELISA test kits and for diagnostic detection the IgA of Anti-Beta-2 Glycoprotein 1; β2-Glycoprotein 1 Antibodies; Beta 2GP1 Ab, Beta-2 Glycoprotein 1 Antibodies IgG, IgM, and IgAs.
- TestBioss Secondary Antibodies supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- Additional conjugationBiotinylated
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus
- Additional isotypeIgA
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameGoat Anti- IgA Antibody (H+L) Conjugated
- Techniqueanti-Human, Antibody, anti, Goat, IgA
- Alternative namecaprine antibody to-H. sapiens Immunoglobulin A (Antibody to) (heavy and light chain), biotinilated coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-0360G-HRP | Goat Anti-Human IgA Antibody (H+L), HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.2ml | 140.94 USD
bs-0297G | Goat Anti-Human IgG Antibody (H+L)size: 1mg | 164.24 USD
bs-0297G-Biotin | Goat Anti-Human IgG Antibody (H+L), Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.2ml | 140.94 USD
bs-0297G-HRP | Goat Anti-Human IgG Antibody (H+L), HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.2ml | 140.94 USD
bs-0345G | Goat Anti-Human IgM Antibody (H+L)size: 1mg | 164.24 USD
bs-0345G-Biotin | Goat Anti-Human IgM Antibody (H+L), Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.2ml | 140.94 USD
bs-0345G-HRP | Goat Anti-Human IgM Antibody (H+L), HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.2ml | 140.94 USD
- Host OrganismGoat
- Modification siteNone
- ClonalityPolyclonal antibody
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-F
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:500-2000), ELISA(1:500-2000), IHC-P(1:500-2000), IHC-F(1:500-2000)
- Cross reactivityHuman
- Purification methodThis antibody has been purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at -20°C for up to one year.
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Recombinant Leptospira borgpetersenii serovar Hardjo bovis Queuine tRNA ribosyltransferase tgt Queuine tRNA ribosyltransferase tgt
Recombinant Aquifex aeolicus Uncharacterized protein aq_850 aq_850 Uncharacterized protein aq_850 aq_850