Goat anti Dog IgM Fc specific
Goat anti Dog IgM Fc specific is available 5 times from Nordc labs
GAD/IgM(Fc)/7S | Goat anti Dog IgM (Fc specific)size: 10 mg | 409.84 USD
GAD/IgM(Fc) | Goat anti Dog IgM (Fc specific)size: 1 mL | 246.14 USD
GAD/IgM(Fc)/Bio | Goat anti Dog IgM (Fc specific) antibody conjugated with Biotinsize: 1 mL | 471.08 USD
- Catalog numberGAD/IgM(Fc)/Bio
- Price471.08 USD
- Size1 mL
- Long descriptionThe reactivity of the antiserum is directed to the Fc subunit of the IgM molecule which expresses strict isotypic (class) specificity. It does not react with any non-Ig protein in dog serum, as tested by immunoelectrophoresis and double radial immunodiffusion. In immunocytochemical and immunohistochemical use for the detection of IgM at the cellular and subcellular level by staining of appropriately treated cell and tissue substrates; to demonstrate circulating IgM antibodies in serodiagnostic microbiology and autoimmune diseases; to identify a specific antigen using an reference antibody of goat origin known to be of the IgM isotype in the middle layer of the indirect test procedure; in non-isotopic assay methodology (e.g. ELISA) to measure IgM in dog serum or other body fluids. As a second step an avidin or streptavidin conjugate of the user’s choice has to be used. This immunoconjugate is not pre-diluted. The optimum working dilution of each conjugate should be established by titration before being used. Excess labelled antibody must be avoided because it may cause high unspecific background staining and interfere with the specific signal. Working dilutions for histochemical and cytochemical use are usually between 1:100 and 1: 250; in ELISA and comparable non-precipitating antibody-binding assays between 1:1,000 and 1:4,000.
- Antibody come fromPurified normal IgM isolated from pooled dog serum. Freund’s complete adjuvant is used in the first step of the immunization procedure.
- Other descriptionBiotin-coupled purified hyperimmune goat IgG lyophilized from a solution in phosphate buffered saline (PBS, pH 7.2). No preservative added, as it may interfere with the antibody activity.
- Antigen-antibody binding interactionGoat anti Dog IgM (Fc specific) antibody conjugated with Biotin Antibody
- Antibody's reacts with these speciesInter-species cross-reactivity is a normal feature of antibodies to immunoglobulins, since Ig of different species frequently share antigenic determinants. Cross-reactivity of this antiSerum has not been tested in detail.
- Antibody's specificityBiotin-conjugated IgG fraction of polyclonal Goat antiSerum to Dog IgM, Fc specific
- ApplicationELISA,Immunocytochemistry,Immunohistochemistry (paraffin),Dot blot,Immunoblotting
- Antibody's suited forELISA,Immunocytochemistry,Immunohistochemistry (paraffin),Dot blot,Immunoblotting.
- StorageThe lyophilized conjugate is shipped at ambient temperature and may be stored at +4°C; prolonged storage at or below -20°C. It is reconstituted by adding 1 ml sterile distilled water, spun down to remove insoluble particles, divided into small aliquots, frozen and stored at or below -20°C. Prior to use, an aliquot is thawed slowly at ambient temperature, spun down again and used to prepare working dilutions by adding sterile phosphate buffered saline (PBS, pH 7.2). Repeated thawing and freezing should be avoided. Working dilutions should be stored at +4°C, not refrozen, and preferably used the same day. If a slight precipitation occurs upon storage, this should be removed by centrifugation. It will not affect the performance of the immunoconjugate. Lyophilized at +4° C--at least 10 years. Reconstituted at or below -20° C--3-5 years. Reconstituted at +4° C--7 days
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by nordc they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.Canine or Canis Lupus is mostly Beagle used for drug research. nordc produces ELISA test kits and polyclonal antibodies.Immunoglobulin M, or IgM for short, is a basic antibody that is produced by B cells. IgM is by far the physically largest antibody in the human circulatory system. It is the first antibody to appear in response to initial exposure to an antigen
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus
- Additional isotypeIgM
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameGoat anti IgM (Fc specific) antibody conjugated with
- TechniqueAntibody, anti, Goat, IgM, FC
- Alternative namecaprine antibody to canine Immunoglobulin M (fragment c specific) (Antibody to) coupled including biotinilated
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
GAD/IgM(Fc)/FITC | Goat anti Dog IgM (Fc specific) antibody conjugated with FITCsize: 1 mL | 360.38 USD
GAD/IgM(Fc)/PO | Goat anti Dog IgM (Fc specific) antibody conjugated with Horseradish peroxidasesize: 1 mL | 471.08 USD
- CategorySecondary Antibodies
- Antibody is raised inGoat
- Antibody's reacts withCanine
- Research interestVeterinary
- Relevant referencesno information yet
- Protein numbersee ncbi
- WarningsThis product is intended FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY, and FOR TESTS IN VITRO, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures involving humans or animals. This datasheet is as accurate as reasonably achievable, but Nordic-MUbio accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this information.
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Esophagus-specificity Gene C1orf10 (CRNN) Rabbit antibody to or anti-Human Polyclonal (aa259-274) antibody
Supplier:Natrols and viral diagnostic antigens
Supplier:SAB ELISA KIT