GOAT ANTI CALRETICULIN Antibody
GOAT ANTI CALRETICULIN Antibody is available 1 time from Mbs polyclonals labs
MBS222424 | GOAT ANTI CALRETICULIN Antibodysize: 100ul | 562.69 USD
- Alternative name1Anti-GOAT ANTI CALRETICULIN
- Alternative name2Caprine ANTI CALRETICULIN
- Alternative name3Caprinae ANTI CALRETICULIN
- Alternative name4CALRETICULIN
- Alternative name5N/A
- Other namescalreticulin; Calreticulin; calreticulin; CRP55; ERp60; HACBP; calregulin; endoplasmic reticulum resident protein 60; N/A; CRP55; Calregulin; Endoplasmic reticulum resident protein 60; ERp60; HACBP
- Gene nameN/A
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesCALR; CALR; N/A; ERp60
- Immunoglobulin isotypePolyclonal IgG
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Host organismGoat
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rabbit, Human, Rat N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Specificity and cross-reactivityCALRETICULIN This item recognizes calreticulin, a 60kD protein that has vital Ca2+ binding functions and is also involved in protein modification and folding within the endoplasmic reticulum.
- Purification methodN/A
- Form/AppearanceSerum (Serum - liquid)
- Storage and shippingStore at +Store productone at +4 degrees Celsius. or productone should be stored at -20 degrees Celsius. if preferred. productone should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should productone contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use. Shelf Life: 18 months from date of dispatch.
- Tested for:Western Blot (WB), Immunohistology - Frozen (IHC)
- Descriptionproductone is a polyclonal antibody of high purity and binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in. Polyclonal antibodies have series of advantages - larger batches can be supplied at a time, they are inexpensive to manufacture and respectively to buy, the time needed for production is considerably shorter. Polyclonal antibodies generally are more stable and retain their reactivity under unfavorable conditions. To obtain more detailed information on productone, please, refer to the full product datasheet.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of productone unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Polyclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameGOAT ANTI CALRETICULIN Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti, Goat
- Alternative namecaprine antibody to CALRETICULIN (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Recombinant Desulfatibacillum alkenivorans Carbon storage regulator homolog csrA Carbon storage regulator homolog csrA
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR