GMFB antibody is available 1 time from Aviva labs
OAGA00938 | GMFB antibodysize: one vial | 480.01 USD
- Recognized antigenGMFB
- Product typeAntibody
- Gene nameGMFB
- Long nameAntibody against GMFB
- StorageFor shorter time periods the GMFB Antibodies may be kept refrigerated at +4 degrees Celsius. For extended periods of time keep frozen at -20 °C. Avoid freezing and thawing the lysate repeatedly as these cycles will cause denaturation and/or disruption of the protein chains and peptide bonds of the GMFB Antibodies which might cause change or loss of the desired properties.
- TipsSmall amounts of the GMFB antibody may get entrapped on the walls or lid of the vial as a result of shaking during transportation or handling. Prior to use, cetrifuge the vial to ensure that all of its content is collected on the bottom. In order to avoid cycles of freezing and thawing we recommend to plan and prepare aliquots according to the experiment demand and defrost only the amount which wil be needed for immediate use.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by aviva they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameGMFB antibody
- Alternative nameGMFB (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
Recombinant Leptospira interrogans serogroup Icterohaemorrhagiae serovar copenhageni Adenylate kinase (adk)