GLYR1 NP60 Antibody Conjugated
GLYR1 NP60 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenGLYR1/NP60
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against GLYR1/NP60.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human NP60
- Gene ID number84656
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundNP60 is a 553 amino acid nuclear protein that regulates the phosphorylation and activation of p38 alpha in response to stress. There are five isoforms of NP60 that are produced as a result of alternative splicing events.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Synonyms3 hydroxyisobutyrate dehydrogenase like protein; 3-hydroxyisobutyrate dehydrogenase-like protein; BM045; Cytokine like nuclear factor n pac; Cytokine-like nuclear factor N-PAC; Glyoxylate reductase 1 homolog; GLYR1; GLYR1_HUMAN; HIBDL; N-PAC; NP60; Nuclear protein 60 kDa; Nuclear protein NP60; Nuclear protein of 60 kDa; Putative oxidoreductase GLYR1.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-13451R-Biotin | GLYR1/NP60 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-13451R-Cy3 | GLYR1/NP60 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-13451R-Cy5 | GLYR1/NP60 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-13451R-Cy5.5 | GLYR1/NP60 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-13451R-Cy7 | GLYR1/NP60 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-13451R-Cy7
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameGLYR1/NP60 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission743nm/767nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 650 nm and detected at a 676 nm wavelengths.
- Additional conjugationCy7
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameGLYR1/NP60 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameGLYR1/NP60 (Antibody to), cyanine 7 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameglyoxylate reductase 1 homolog
- Synonyms gene name
- glyoxylate reductase 1 homolog (Arabidopsis)
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2009-08-14
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- PWWP domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-13451R-FITC | GLYR1/NP60 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-13451R-HRP | GLYR1/NP60 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
MUC 1 Glycoprotein Carbohydrate epitope Clone Ma695 Mouse Monoclonal antibody Human frozen paraffin IH