GLI1 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
5x GLI1 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenGLI1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against GLI1.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Immunogen range610-660/1106
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm, Nucleus
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human GLI1
- Gene ID Number2735
- Swiss ProtP08151
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenActs as a transcriptional activator. May regulate the transcription of specific genes during normal development. May play a role in craniofacial development and digital development, as well as development of the central nervous system and gastrointestinal tract. Mediates SHH signaling and thus cell proliferation and differentiation.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsGLI; Zinc finger protein GLI1; Glioma-associated oncogene; Oncogene GLI; GLI1
- Gene target
- Short nameGLI1 Antibody,
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-1206R-A350 | GLI1 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350100ul 406.05 USD
- Catalog numberbs-1206R-A350
- Price406.05 USD
- Long nameGLI1 Polyclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350 Conjugated
- Also known asAnti-GLI1 PAb ALEXA FLUOR 350
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 350
- Excitation emission343nm/442nm
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate. Alexa Fluor 350 conjugates can be used in multi-color flow cytometry with FACS's equipped with a second red laser or red diode. If you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor, ALEXA FLUOR 350
- French translationanticorps
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 350
- Alternative nameGLI1 (Antibody to), ALEXA FLUOR 350
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameGLI family zinc finger 1
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- glioma-associated oncogene homolog 1 (zinc finger protein)
- glioma-associated oncogene family zinc finger 1
- Discovery year1986-01-01
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Zinc fingers C2H2-type
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-1206R-A488 | GLI1 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488100ul 406.05 USD
bs-1206R-A555 | GLI1 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555100ul 406.05 USD
bs-1206R-A594 | GLI1 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594100ul 406.05 USD
bs-1206R-A647 | GLI1 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647100ul 406.05 USD