GIP Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated
GIP Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameGIP Polyclonal Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenGIP
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against GIP.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationSecreted
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human GIP
- Gene ID number2695
- Swiss ProtP09681
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundPotent stimulator of insulin secretion and relatively poor inhibitor of gastric acid secretion.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission743nm/767nm
- SynonymsGastric inhibitory polypeptide; GIP; Glucose-dependent insulinotropic polypeptide; Incretin hormone
- Gene target
- Short nameGIP Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameGIP (Antibody to), cyanine 7 coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-0098R-Cy7 | GIP Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0098R-Cy7
- Price430.54 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 650 nm and detected at a 676 nm wavelengths.
- Additional conjugationCy7
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene namegastric inhibitory polypeptide
- Synonyms name
- Discovery year1988-07-25
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Endogenous ligands
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedIncreased plasma DPP-4 activity in obesity is not associated with a generalized augmented incretin hormone metabolism.The changes in glucose metabolism and incretin (GLP-1/GIP) responses were different between pancreatoduodenectomy and distal pancreatectomy.Data suggest that postprandial plasma levels of glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP1) and glucose-dependent insulinotropic peptide (GIP) are increased after consumption of buckwheat crackers versus rice crackers in healthy and type 2 diabetic subjects.phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase gamma has a role in insulin secretion induced by glucose-dependent insulinotropic polypeptideThe relationship between insulin resistance and the insulin secretion to GIP suggests that beta cell secretory function in response to different stimuli increases adaptively when insulin sensitivity is diminished, as in gestational diabetes.No statistically significant association was observed between any of the single nucleotide polymorphisms of GIP analysed and type 2 diabetes in our population.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene