GIDRP88 Antibody is available 1 time from Bioss primary unconjugated antibodies labs
bs-6384R | GIDRP88 Antibodysize: 0.1ml | 309.26 USD
- Catalog numberbs-6384R
- Price309.26 USD
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- Long nameGIDRP88 Primary Polyclonal Antibody
- Also known asGIDRP88 PAb
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Target AntigenGIDRP88
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against GIDRP88.
- Modification site(s)Unmodified antibody
- ClonalityPolyclonal antibody
- Clone numberPolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human GIDRP88
- Tested ApplicationsWB, IHC-P, IF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the target antigenC10orf28 is a 792 amino acid protein that exists as three alternatively spliced isoforms. The gene encoding C10orf28 maps to human chromosome 10, which spans nearly 135 million base pairs, makes up approximately 4.5% of total DNA in cells and encodes nearly 1,200 genes. Several protein-coding genes, including those that encode for chemokines, cadherins, excision repair proteins, early growth response factors (Egrs) and fibroblast growth receptors (FGFRs), are located on chromosome 10. Defects in some of the genes that map to chromosome 10 are associated with Charcot-Marie Tooth disease, Jackson-Weiss syndrome, Usher syndrome, nonsyndromatic deafness, Wolmanâ€™s syndrome, Cowden syndrome, multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2 and porphyria.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at -20°C for up to 1 year.
- Synonym namesGIDRP86; C10orf28; Chromosome 10 open reading frame 28; FLJ25458; FLJ37160; Growth inhibition and dferentiation related protein 86; PSORT; Putative mitochondrial space protein 32.1; R3HCL_HUMAN.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameGIDRP88 Antibody
- Alternative nameGIDRP88 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies