GGT5 heavy chain Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
GGT5 heavy chain Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
bs-13349R-A350 | GGT5 heavy chain Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 379.04 USD
- Catalog numberbs-13349R-A350
- Price379.04 USD
- Long nameGGT5 heavy chain Polyclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350 Conjugated
- Also known asAnti-GGT5 heavy chain PAb ALEXA FLUOR 350
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 350
- Excitation emission343nm/442nm
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.Alexa Fluor 350 conjugates can be used in multi-color flow cytometry with FACS's equipped with a second red laser or red diode.If you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR 350
- French translationanticorps
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 350
- Alternative nameGGT5 heavy epitope (Antibody to), ALEXA FLUOR 350
1. Gene info
- Long gene namegamma-glutamyltransferase 5
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- gamma-glutamyltransferase-like activity 1
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1992-08-24
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
bs-13349R-A488 | GGT5 heavy chain Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 379.04 USD
bs-13349R-A555 | GGT5 heavy chain Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 379.04 USD
bs-13349R-A594 | GGT5 heavy chain Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 379.04 USD
bs-13349R-A647 | GGT5 heavy chain Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 379.04 USD
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenGGT5 heavy chain
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against GGT5 heavy chain.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Gamma-glutamyltransferase 5 heavy chain
- Gene ID Number2687
- Tested applicationsFCM, IF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsFCM(1:20-100), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigeng-glutamyltranspeptidase (GGT) acts as a glutathionase and catalyzes the transfer of the glutamyl moiety of Glutathione to a variety of amino acids and dipeptide acceptors. This enzyme is located on the outer surface of the cell membrane and is widely distributed in mammalian tissues involved in absorption and secretion. In humans, hepatic GGT activity is elevated in some liver diseases. GGT1 is released into the bloodstream after liver damage and an elevated level of the enzyme may be a useful early sign of hepatocellular carcinoma. GGT5 converts Leukotriene C4 to Leukotriene D4; it does not, however, convert synthetic substrates that are commonly used to assay GGT. In human serum and tissues there is a marked heterogeneity in GGT, but this heterogeneity can be attributed to different glycosylation of the same peptide rather than to the products of different genes.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsGamma glutamyl transpeptidase related enzyme; Gamma glutamyltranspeptidase 5; Gamma-glutamyl transpeptidase-related enzyme; Gamma-glutamyltransferase 5 heavy chain; Gamma-glutamyltransferase-like activity 1; Gamma-glutamyltranspeptidase 5; GGT 5; GGT REL; GGT-rel; GGT5; GGT5_HUMAN; DKFZP566O011; GGTLA1; Glutathione hydrolase 5; Leukotriene-C4 hydrolase; Gamma-glutamyltransferase 5 heavy chain.
- Gene target
- Short nameGGT5 heavy chain Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Mel18 (RNF110, DNA-binding protein Mel-18, RING finger protein 110, Zinc finger protein 144, polycomb group ring finger 2) Antibody
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp