Genprice Biocoll is available 4 times from Gentaur genprice labs
186-L6155 | Genprice Biocoll d=1,110size: 1 | 279.08 USD
186-L6115 | Genprice Biocoll d=1.077size: 1 | 129.86 USD
186-L-6113 | Genprice Biocoll separating solution 100mlsize: 1 | 118.47 USD
- Catalog number186-L-6113
- Price118.47 USD
- UseThe Biocoll separating solution 100ml is ordered frequently.
- Gentaur nameBiocoll separating solution 100ml
- Orderingto order 186-L-6113 add the name Biocoll separating solution 100ml to your order
- DescriptionThe volume (ml) in milliliters of buffered % w/v solutions at the medium pH are also used for DNA extraction Organic (Phenol-Chloroform) Extraction, Non-Organic (Proteinase K and Salting out), Chelex (Ion Exchange Resin) Extraction, EDTA or PBS aqueous.
- Gene target
- Short nameGenprice Biocoll separating 100ml
- Alternative nameGenprice Biocoll separating solution 100ml
- PubMedLaminin-10/11 and fibronectin differentially prevent apoptosis induced by serum removal via phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase/Akt- and MEK1/ERK-dependent pathways (Laminin 10; separate entry for Laminin 11).The neurite outgrowth domain of gamma 1 laminin accumulates heavily in the floor plate region, in the notochord and in GFAP-immunoreactive glial fibers of the embryonic spinal cord.laminin-111 (alpha(1), beta(1), gamma(1)), which is expressed during embryonic development but absent in normal or dystrophic skeletal muscle, increased alpha(7)-integrin expression in mouse and DMD patient myoblastsLAMC1 is significantly associated with premature ovarian failure, and specifically, possession of at least one HT1 was associated with susceptibility to premature ovarian failure.carbohydrate moiety (alpha-Gal) on laminin gamma-1 and collagen alpha-1 (VI) chain are possibly common IgE-reactive proteins in the Japanese patients with beef allergyLaminins 411 and 421 differentially promote tumor cell migration via alpha6beta1 integrin and MCAM (CD146).The identification of laminin gamma 1 (LAMC1) and myeloid cell leukemia 1 (MCL1) as direct targets of miR-22 and miR-29a, respectively, suggested a tumor-suppressive role of these miRNAs.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
186-L6113 | Genprice Biocoll separating solution, densitysize: 1 | 151.5 USD