Genprice Anti Mouse
Genprice Anti Mouse is available 4 times from Gentaur genprice labs
87-KR101 | Genprice Anti Mouse Indoleamine-pyrrole 2,3size: 1 | 934.72 USD
- Catalog number87-KR101
- Price934.72 USD
- UseThe Anti Mouse Indoleamine-pyrrole 2,3 is ordered frequently.
- Gentaur nameAnti Mouse Indoleamine-pyrrole 2,3
- Orderingto order 87-KR101 add the name Anti Mouse Indoleamine-pyrrole 2,3 to your order
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.This is against a protein of mus musculus directed antibody.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- Gene target
- Short nameGenprice Anti Mouse Indoleamine-pyrrole 2,3
- Techniqueanti mouse, Mouse, anti
- Alternative nameGenprice antibody to Mouse Indoleamine-pyrrole 2,3
- Alternative techniquemurine
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedIDO-1 and IDO-2 play biologically important, contradictory roles during intracellular protozoal infection - facilitating (Toxoplasma gondii) or suppressing (Leishmania major) microbial clearance in a pathogen-specific manner.Immunohistochemical analysis in Ido1(-/-) mouse epididymis showed that Ido2 protein was extensively upregulated due to the loss of Ido1 expression.IDO2 is critical for IDO1-mediated T-cell regulation and exerts a non-redundant function in inflammation.The data showed that there is not significant effect of IDO1 or TDO2 on mortality in pneumococcal meningitis.Indoleamine-2,3-dioxygenase (IDO) production by Plasmacytoid dendritic cells (pDCs)is necessary to confer suppressive function to T-Cells, Regulatory (Tregs) in experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis (EAE).IDO2 encodes a novel IDO-related tryptophan catabolic enzyme that is preferentially inhibited by D-1-methyl-tryptophan (D-1MT). IDO2 may have a distinct role in immune tolerance. Two common human genetic polymorphisms ablate IDO2 enzyme activity.A second tryptophan catabolic enzyme inducible by IFNg, implicated in transcriptional immune regulation (IFNg-driven negative feedback), may limit the pro-inflammatory and anti-proliferative functions(Review)results provide important insights into IDO2 function by defining its pathogenic contributions to autoantibody-mediated autoimmunity.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
193-CMSR001P-500 | Genprice Anti-Mouse IgE Heavy Chain:HRP, Clonesize: 1 | 1038.04 USD
15-MTP11-A | Genprice Anti-Mouse Metal Transporter Protein1size: 1 | 269.35 USD
87-MKA0318 | Genprice Anti-Mouse RIMBP2 (KIAA0318), Rabbit Polsize: 1 | 446.45 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR