Genomic PCR Grade Proteinase K Powder
3x Genomic PCR Grade Proteinase K Powder found in Viagen
- AvailabilityPlease contact us to check the latest availability and to check prices. For larger or bulk quantity a discount may apply
- CAS No.39450-01-6
- Applicationnonspecific serine protease
- OrderingProduct made-to-order. Please contact us for latest inventory stock. Delivery is 1-2 weeks upon order confirmation
- Before useStore at 2-8°C
- Shipped to youShipped at room temperature
- Technical filePlease inquire for the latest datasheet, certificate of analysis and SDS
- PrecautionsFor Research Use Only. Manufactured in USA
- Gene target
- Short nameGenomic PCR Grade Proteinase K Powder
- TechniquePCR, The polymerase chain reaction (PCR) amplifies the DNA in your sample. For real time PCR the cycle threshold Ct values willneed to be set before the experiment. Than the RT-PCR starts from RNA and real time PCR quantitates the cDNA so the RNA in the sample on given time of the experiment.
- Alternative nameGenomic PCR test reagent Grade Proteinase K Powder
- Alternative techniquedna-amplification
507-PKP -0500 | Genomic PCR Grade Proteinase K Powdersize: 500mg | 479.17 USD
506-PKP -0200 | Genomic PCR Grade Proteinase K Powdersize: 200mg | 257.36 USD
505-PKP -0100 | Genomic PCR Grade Proteinase K Powdersize: 100mg | 176.47 USD
- Catalog number505-PKP -0100
- Price176.47 USD
- Package weightThe standard package weight with individual packaging is 0,05
- GroupPCR, polymerase chain reaction
- AboutTAQ or Pfu or Pfx or other enzymes are used for polycmerase chain reaction and have different specificity. The mores specific the lower the yield.
- PropertiesThermocyclers can be callibrated for identical ramping curves to obtain a more accurate PCR.
- GeneProteinase K s a broad-spectrum serine protease. The enzyme was discovered in 1974 in extracts of the fungus Engyodontium album (formerly Tritirachium album).Proteinase K is able to digest hair (keratin), hence, the name "Proteinase K". The predominant site of cleavage is the peptide bond adjacent to the carboxyl group of aliphatic and aromatic amino acids with blocked alpha amino groups. It is commonly used for its broad specificity. This enzyme belongs to Peptidase family S8. The molecular weight of Proteinase K is 28,900 Daltons (28.9 kDa).
- ConceptScope note:In vitro method for producing large amounts of specific DNA or RNA fragments of defined length and sequence from small amounts of short oligonucleotide flanking sequences (primers). The essential steps include thermal denaturation of the double-stranded target molecules, annealing of the primers to their complementary sequences, and extension of the annealed primers by enzymatic synthesis with DNA polymerase. The reaction is efficient, specific, and extremely sensitive. Uses for the reaction include disease diagnosis, detection of difficult-to-isolate pathogens, mutation analysis, genetic testing, DNA sequencing, and analyzing evolutionary relationships.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedSequencing of the human lumican and fibromodulin genes has excluded them as candidate genes for MYP3 associated high grade myopia.Examination of a German six-generation kindred by 10K whole genome chips led to the identification of a 19-cM map segment as being the most likely familial myopia candidate region spanning from chromosomal band 12q14.3 to 12q21.31 (MYP3).
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies