GEF H1 Ser886 Antibody Conjugated
GEF H1 Ser886 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenGEF H1 Ser886
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against GEF H1 Ser886.
- Modification siteSer886
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic phosphopeptide derived from human Arhgef2 around the phosphorylation site of Ser886
- Gene ID number9181
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundGEF-H1 is a Rho guanine nucleotide exchange factor that localizes to microtubules and regulates Rho activity in response to microtubule destabilization (loss of interaction between GEF-H1 and microtubules leads to activation of Rho). This protein has also been shown to localize to tight junctions and modulate polarized cell permeability.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsGEF H1phospho S886; Arhgef2Ser886; Lbcl1; Lfc; mKIAA0651; AA408978; ARHG2; ARHGEF 2; ARHGEF-2; ARHGEF2; GEF; GEF H1; GEF-H1; GEFH1; LFP40; MGC95068; P40; Prolerating cell nucleolar antigen p40; Protein GEF-H1; rho/rac guanine nucleotide exchange factor GEF 2; rho/rac guanine nucleotide exchange factor 2; rho/rac guanine nucleotide exchange factor.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-2201R-Biotin | GEF H1 (Ser886) Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-2201R-Cy3 | GEF H1 (Ser886) Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 451.76 USD
bs-2201R-Cy5 | GEF H1 (Ser886) Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 451.76 USD
bs-2201R-Cy5.5 | GEF H1 (Ser886) Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 451.76 USD
bs-2201R-Cy7 | GEF H1 (Ser886) Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 451.76 USD
- Catalog numberbs-2201R-Cy7
- Price451.76 USD
- Long nameGEF H1 (Ser886) Polyclonal Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission743nm/767nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 650 nm and detected at a 676 nm wavelengths.
- Additional conjugationCy7
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameGEF H1 (Ser886) Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameGEF H1 (Ser886) (Antibody to), cyanine 7 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameRap guanine nucleotide exchange factor 5
- Synonyms gene name
- Rap guanine nucleotide exchange factor (GEF) 5
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2004-03-01
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
bs-2201R-FITC | GEF H1 (Ser886) Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-2201R-HRP | GEF H1 (Ser886) Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 451.76 USD