GC Polyclonal Antibody
GC Polyclonal Antibody is available 2 times from Bioma labs
- Other nameGc-globulin,Group-specific component,GC
- ImmunogenRecombinant human Vitamin D-binding protein (19-474AA)
- Verified reactivityHuman
- Verified applicationsELISA,WB,IHC
- Raised inRabbit
- Protein numberP02774
- Gene numberPlease refer to GenBank
- NCBI numberPlease refer to NCBI
- PurityCaprylic Acid Ammonium Sulfate Precipitation Purified
- Storage recommendationAliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- Use before1 year
- Shipping requirementsBlue ice
- Estimated production time3-7 business days
- Supplementary informationMultifunctional protein found in plasma, ascitic fluid, cerebrospinal fluid, and urine and on the surface of many cell types. In plasma, it carries the vitamin D sterols and prevents polymerization of actin by binding its monomers. DBP associates with membrane-bound immunoglobulin on the surface of B-lymphocytes and with IgG Fc receptor on the membranes of T-lymphocytes.
- NotesFor research use only. Not for diagnostic procedures.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by bioma they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameGC Polyclonal Antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody
- Alternative nameGC polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
CAC07536 | GC Polyclonal Antibodysize: 100 μg | 493.59 USD
CAC07536 | GC Polyclonal Antibodysize: 50 μg | 301.57 USD