GATA3 Ser162 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
GATA3 Ser162 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenGATA3 Ser162
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against GATA3 Ser162.
- Modification SiteSer162
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular, Helical
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic phosphopeptide derived from human GATA3 around the phosphorylation site of Ser162
- Gene ID Number2625
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenMembers of the GATA family share a conserved zinc finger DNA-binding domain and are capable of binding the WGATAR consensus sequence. GATA-1 is erythroid-specific and is responsible for the regulated transcription of erythroid genes. It is an essential component in the generation of the erythroid lineage. GATA-2 is expressed in embryonic brain and liver, HeLa and endothelial cells, as well as in erythroid cells. Studies with a modified GATA consensus sequence, AGATCTTA, have shown that GATA-2 and GATA-3 recognize this mutated consensus while GATA-1 has poor recognition of this sequence. This indicates broader regulatory capabilities of GATA-2 and GATA-3 than GATA-1. GATA-3 is highly expressed in T lymphocytes. GATA-4, GATA-5 and GATA-6 comprise a subfamily of transcription factors. Both GATA-4 and GATA-6 are found in heart, pancreas and ovary; lung and liver tissues exhibit GATA-6, but not GATA-4 expression. GATA-5 expression has been observed in differentiated heart and gut tissues and is present throughout the course of development in the heart. Although expression patterns of the various GATA transcription factors may overlap, it is not yet apparent how the GATA factors are able to discriminate in binding their appropriate target sites.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsGATA3 phospho S162; p-GATA3 phospho S162; GATA3 phospho Ser162; p-GATA3 Ser162; GATA 3; GATA3; GATA-3; GATA binding factor 3; GATA binding protein 3; HDR; MGC2346; MGC5199; MGC5445; Trans acting T cell specic transcription factor GATA 3; GATA3_HUMAN; Trans-acting T-cell-specic transcription factor GATA-3; GATA-binding factor 3.
- Gene target
- Short nameGATA3 (Ser162) Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-10280R-A350 | GATA3 (Ser162) Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 431.24 USD
bs-10280R-A488 | GATA3 (Ser162) Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 431.24 USD
bs-10280R-A555 | GATA3 (Ser162) Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 431.24 USD
bs-10280R-A594 | GATA3 (Ser162) Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 431.24 USD
bs-10280R-A647 | GATA3 (Ser162) Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 431.24 USD
- Catalog numberbs-10280R-A647
- Price431.24 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameGATA binding protein 3
- Synonyms gene name
- GATA-binding protein 3
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1992-11-03
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- GATA zinc finger domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
ATOH1 Protein Atonal Homolog 1 Helix loop helix Protein hATH 1 Class A Basic Helix loop helix Protein 14 bHLHa14 ATOH1 MATH1 HATH1