Gastrin Releasing Peptide Antibody Conjugated
Gastrin Releasing Peptide Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenGastrin Releasing Peptide
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against Gastrin Releasing Peptide.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationSecreted
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human GRP
- Gene ID number2922
- Swiss ProtP07492
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundGRP stimulates gastrin release as well as other gastrointestinal hormones. Operates as a negative feedback regulating fear and established a causal relationship between GRP-receptor gene expression, long-term potentiation, and amygdala-dependent memory for fear (By similarity).
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsBN; GRP-10; proGRP; preproGRP; Gastrin-releasing peptide; GRP
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-0011R-Biotin | Gastrin Releasing Peptide Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-0011R-Cy3 | Gastrin Releasing Peptide Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-0011R-Cy5 | Gastrin Releasing Peptide Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-0011R-Cy5.5 | Gastrin Releasing Peptide Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-0011R-Cy7 | Gastrin Releasing Peptide Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0011R-Cy7
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameGastrin Releasing Peptide Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission743nm/767nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 650 nm and detected at a 676 nm wavelengths.
- Additional conjugationCy7
- DescriptionPeptides short amino acid chains or epitopes or blocking antagonists. The shortest peptides are dipeptides, consisting of 2 amino acids joined by a single peptide bond, followed by tripeptides, tetra peptides, ... till polypeptides that are long, continuous, and unbranched synthetic peptide chains. These biological oligomers and polymers can be Solid-phase peptide synthesis (SPPS), or in continue produced for custom peptide synthesis projects. The High-efficiency solid phase peptide synthesis (HE-SPPS) is give very low production costs.
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameGastrin Releasing Peptide Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates, peptides
- Alternative nameGastrin Releasing short protein sequence (Antibody to), cyanine 7 coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedGastrin-releasing peptide receptor mediates activation of the epidermal growth factor receptor in lung cancer cellsGRP appears to rescue NSCLC cells exposed to gefitinib through release of amphiregulin and activation of the Akt pathway, suggesting GRPR and/or EGFR autocrine pathways in NSCLC cells may modulate therapeutic response to EGFR inhibitors.In MDA-MB-231 breast cancer cells, GRP-R and EGF-R synergize to regulate cell migration and IL-8 expression, but not cell proliferation.No association of 16 GRP and 7 GRPR variants were found with agoraphobia with/without panic disorder.hGRP-R activation stimulated sustained cyclic AMP response element binding protein (CREB) phosphorylation and transactivation in duodenal cancer cells through a protein kinase C and partially p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase-dependent pathway.Bronchial gastrin-releasing peptide receptor expression was significantly associated with lung cancer in a multivariable logistic regression model adjusted for age, sex, smoking status and pulmonary function. Lung cancer risk was not modified by sex.Protein kinase C is critically responsible for rapid VEGF secretion by gastrin-releasing peptide receptor signaling in neuroblastoma cells
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-0011R-FITC | Gastrin Releasing Peptide Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-0011R-HRP | Gastrin Releasing Peptide Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
VAPB Vesicle associated Membrane Protein associated Protein B C VAMP associated Protein B C VAMP B VAMP B VAMP C VAP B VAP B VAP C UNQ484 PRO983 ALS8